Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never once received a single complaint from my Data Center regarding any warez-linking sites on my server (DMCA or BREIN). I suggest you try out my company and if you do not like it I shall refund you (if you decide that you don't want to stay within the first 2 weeks).

Yes, backups are daily and happen at midnight in the Netherlands.

After the back up was done this morning I also rebooted the server which took a few minutes, it shouldn't have been a substantial amount of time.

my domain is still not active
could it be because your site thinks the domain is ".com" and I reged ".in"

you said it normally takes 4 hours and it's been 36
not that I have a big problem with 36 (few years ago it was twice that)
but if it is now normally 4 and been 36 then im wondering if something is wrong

ohh alright..Thank you
If I buy a cheap package this month, If I am satisfied with the hosting can I upgrade it to "starter'" or "Normal" next month? should I upgrade it manually or will it be done automatically ?

Yep, that is fine, I am happy that you would test me out first so you are sure whether or not to upgrade or stay.

If you are unsatisfied and want a refund within 14 days, I will refund you.

There should be an option in your client panel when you buy hosting to upgrade, and it will be done automatically, if not I will do this for you.

Looks like the server of NL is down SP?
I just purchased the service and restoring my backup to your server and suddenly all crashed...
Do you have Skype for contacting?

I do not have Skype, you can contact me here, it automatically E-Mails me and my gmail refreshes so I can see that I have an E-Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back