Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O I misunderstood what you where talking about
VPN is of little interest to me
im not getting blocked from any sites
and with my RDP's I can soon bypass a block if needed

you basically just talking about setting up a paid proxie ?
guess that's why you can do it so cheap
hmmmm a few weeks ago RS banned one of my servers and I looked into paid proxies to get past it
as I recall they started at $5 (so your still a bit low)

Yes, a VPN is good to hide your identity and to bypass blacklists on your IP.

There should be more information for you to get a clearer perspective of the concept when HiloHost comes back online.

HiloHost revolves around trying to be the cheapest and best in terms of support.

Update: Ecatel are fixing the issue.

I hope it does not happen again also.

I have installed Softaculous on the server so everyone will have ease when installing phpbb/wordpress software amongst other portals and forums.

Ecatel are going to be setting up KVM for the server so I will have remote access even when the server goes down to prevent issues like this from occurring again.

I am sorry about that buddy, I am glad to see your support with HiloHost.

As you may or may not be aware, I try my best ALWAYS whenever there is an issue with HiloHost and I am always trying my hardest to fix the issue as fast as possible. Now that there will be KVM access, the downtime periods should be substantially reduced as I won't need to contact Ecatel about software crashes, which cuts out the waiting on Ecatel staff and gives them a bit more of a break.

The only issue is the fact that KVM costs more money to be installed on the server, but this is something I will hopefully manage to keep control of.

i wanna ask few questions sp 32 i got a site which sizes at almost 200 MB and i belive it only cost 50 - 70 GB / month so i was with ... host and there site is down for almost 2 weeks now still no updates from them so kindly tell me do you still have slots available in ur cheap plan and is downtime issue fixed now ? and yeah do you allow warez linking in cheap plan and server locations NL ?

What happend to my site ?? and hilohost.com too??? !!

6b4eec86a5.png

Upgraded to litespeed for faster functionality, please be patient.

Temporarily switched back to Apache, will continue Litespeed installation at a less active time; early hours of the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back