FreakShare - Earn up to €45/$60 per 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both problem x 1 or 2 day delay?
Calm .... friends soon pay an uploader says that this makes them a lot:)
My payment was requested on 24.04.2011 - 22:53
and even quiet hope ...... Greetings

Payment waiting for my dear friends from the
In queue 24.04.2011 - 22:53

Quiet waiting that was done on time and pay you say:)

I had 1295 downloads yesterday, today I have 1150 and 1 Premium sold but my Rank still in Lite...

My files are of 451 MB.

Please up my rank freakshare.

Thanks.

Best Regards!

Last edited:
hack

Hi Admins. I just wanna tell you I've been using this host for months, I put a lot of effort on it. A person tried to hack my account several times, today I just changed my password but this person hacked it anyway. I want you to help me with this, please. I spent so many time working hard on this and this person has stolen all my work!. My account is juan1224 I hope you can help me with
*this issue the sooner, so this person can't get all my money (€86€). Thanks. Looking foward your answer!

hello (helP) (hack)

host because the support is not responding?
zgC1m66l

Hi Admins. I just wanna tell you I've been using this host for months, I put a lot of effort on it. A person tried to hack my account several times, today I just changed my password but this person hacked it anyway. I want you to help me with this, please. I spent so many time working hard on this and this person has stolen all my work!. My account is juan1224 I hope you can help me with
*this issue the sooner, so this person can't get all my money Thanks. Looking foward your answer!

Last edited:
hi

I need this response helps you grab one week I asked for 126€ payment today I had to pay the thief change your paypal insurance will pay to the account i already have to have 90€ hopefully help me I need to keep that money and recover My account is in pro sell many premiuns costante almost vip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back