Filesonic Mega News - Everybody Must Read Now + 50 Free Premium Give Aways Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 question:
what is free premium account?
why we need premium account?
premium account is 1 month, 1 year

what is free premium account?
Premium Account For Free given by filesonic team.

why we need premium account?
to download at high speed and enjoy other features

premium account is 1 month, 1 year
1 Year. Read the thread

The main usage of premium accounts is to download without any wait times and of course higher speeds. So if you have a premium account, go find some filesonic links to download lol.

i have premium and it's not high speed...speed is 80kb/s - 100kb/s..so i use premium for remote because i cannot download..

Last edited:
Why do you like FileSonic? FileSonic is at the top of the list of file hosts I recommend, simply because you earn more it has the best UI of all the file hosts.

What can we do to improve our services? I really like the fact that FileSonic has added the new gaming interface, makes it much more game-like when you are posting links and earning money. Very cool! Keep up with that aspect of it.

On a bottom note, a majority of my downloaders choose to download from other file hosts simply because of waiting times and they may not be able to download from FileSonic from their country.

Why did you choose FileSonic? I put my trust in this company, I worked to upload some files, but in the end I was rewarded with a pretty nice payout, and within just a week or so.

Would you refer users to FileSonic? I definitely would and have, thank you for all the hard work and support you show for all of your "troops"!

• Why do you like FileSonic? Because they paying a lot of for downloads. I upload games mods and in Germany they are so popular and i get a lot of ddl's.
  • What can we do to improve our services? Finish advanced statistic
  • Why did you choose FileSonic? Like i say before, they paying a lot.
  • Would you refer users to FileSonic? yes

• Why do you like FileSonic? Because they paying a lot of for downloads. I upload games mods and in Germany they are so popular and i get a lot of ddl's.
  • What can we do to improve our services? Finish advanced statistic
  • Why did you choose FileSonic? Like i say before, they paying a lot.
  • Would you refer users to FileSonic? yes

agreed...............

Q: --> Why do you like FileSonic?
A: --> [ Because of their fast service, fast response, a trustworthy filehost, payable site, a fast working filehost, and specially their owners which is very very helpful and trustworthy not a mean admin or showoff'r ]

Q: --> What can we do to improve our services
A: --> [ in your staff section if you have or in msn make a suggestion instead of asking us cause the owner who made the great site with great contribution he should now better than us for bringing up the site more up :) we will email FSO Owners if we got some cool suggestion rather than saying same thing to increase this size or decrease this thing etc... even behind the sizes etc there's a reason why it's 400MB For free and 1GB For premiums it's not about if 10 peoples saying yes 1GB Should be for Free users and 2GB For premiums they are saying just because of their own use they aren't thinking about other users nor filesonic going to think about others, asking only in 1 site same user same community you will get same reply and some of them are friends they type for each other "yeah say increase the size of download/upload" and both of them reply just for their self so before filesonic staff's step forward they should think and discuss this with other users + their own staff what will happen next if we increased etc..! ]

Q: --> Why did you choose FileSonic?
A: --> [ well i got much respect than other filehosts a big thing for me, 2nd thing is filesonic is much different then others i'm not working with them just for they paying thing, i work and support filesonic because filehosts like filesonic should be more up and get a name in net like other filehosts got, there are more filehosts great like FileServe - Hotfile - MegaUpload - RapidShare & - FileSonic but better thing in filesonic is they didn't took anything from any filehost like other filehosts steal few things from every filehost, we caught many filehosts! thats it! ]

Q: --> Would you refer users to FileSonic?
A: --> [ i have 2-3 admins of filesonics in my contact list of msn & yahoo and they know what i do for them i help them as much as i can and yeah i refer users to filesonic and i will still do what i was doing :) ]

if there was more questions i was ready to answer cause thats still nothing to say/rate filesonic :)

thank you <3

- CyberAff

right now..

finally.-..325....after 15 days waiting...

* Why do you like FileSonic?

FileSonic can show what filehosts sholud be.They have a lot promotion and very good pay per download and paypersale sistem I like FS 2 FS,It's easy to upload files and earn more money.You just need to buy 1month premium and you can earn for 1 month over 500$ (if you want).

* What can we do to improve our services?

Add macedonia.Croatia,Bosnia,Montenegro..Serbia, at better Table Earnings. Sometimes speed is very low and i can not download nothing.And you sholud add option that we can choese on the end of day what earnings is better.Example: i earned 10$ on PAY PER DOWNLOAD and 15$ on PAY PER SALE...So on the end of day i can chose what i want ..and every day i can chose betwen PPD PPS

* Why did you choose FileSonic?

Beacuse it's like other filehosts,but FS have some special things what makes him the best.And good affilate and NO RANKS!!!

* Would you refer users to FileSonic?

Yes,when someone ask what to use,i allways say ''FILESONIC''

Last edited:
  • Why do you like FileSonic?
Because Filesonic is best file host i have ever seen. And Because filesonic have great promos and plans.

• What can we do to improve our services?
Everything is fine. Just make upload manager better. And if you can add moneybooker as payament method. You can add 2 more Affiliate Program:

1.PPD with ranks just like Hotfile but more better :D

1297769529.jpg

2.You can pay per viewing images like imagetwist or image hyper..... withyou new service image hosting..... It would be great for all of us..... and FilesSonic become more bigger :D

• Why did you choose FileSonic?
Because of high earning..

• Would you refer users to FileSonic?
Yes,because filesonic best for me.

Thanks to filesonic :D

Last edited:
1* Its unique and i like the uploading script that u guys are using its faster then the others :)
2* i think service is much better now and as comparing to others its wayyyyy better but change the file size limit to atleast 2 gb and file validity to 60 or 90 days atleast.
3* because of high paying and the upload service is awesome.
4*
obviously yes dude :)

i have a question will u guys stop paying when u reach ur required amount of traffic or premium members ?
or you guys will pay forever ?

hey there FSn admin :) would love to have a premium , and rest assured you wont be diusapoointed coz i dont need a premium to leech or download , i am a very very heavy uploader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back