FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you champ for informing us almost every day that you have sent a PM to Hish.

If I were him I would begin charging you for all that support :)

lol, i wonder, does he really need to reply with 'sent u pm hish check' every single time he did that?

Champ, when you send him a message, windows pop up in his face. He can't miss it. So, really stop that spam in this topic. That message is useless here.

Last edited:
Thank you champ for informing us almost every day that you have sent a PM to Hish.

If I were him I would begin charging you for all that support :)

lol, i wonder, does he really need to reply with 'sent u pm hish check' every single time he did that?

Champ, when you send him a message, windows pop up in his face. He can't miss it. So, really stop that spam in this topic. That message is useless here.

You guys have any issue wid it?

I m not sending pm to u so whats wrong with u guys? Cant u read topic title its all about Filesonic? So I m sending pm to Filesonic staff or any other user?

On topic :- I was having issue thatsy I sent pm to him.

Hey Hish there's something wrong with the filemanager..Sometime it's showing files recently been uploaded and sometime it just doesn't show those files ..
Facing this problem too. Manager is out of sync with files randomly disappearing on and off. Copying/moving files also having problem because sometimes the system says the files doesn't exist even though it is uploaded. Please have techs fix it Hish

You guys have any issue wid it?

I m not sending pm to u so whats wrong with u guys? Cant u read topic title its all about Filesonic? So I m sending pm to Filesonic staff or any other user?

On topic :- I was having issue thats y I sent pm to him.

Yes, I do have issues with you spamming this topic with useless posts.
Mr Hish, check PM << that is s p a m, specially when you write that over and over. You, as webmaster should know what spam is, and try to not spam on other forums.

Can't YOU read topic title? It doesn't say PM me with message and post in topic that you PMed me. I wonder do you PM him also, when you make post on this topic. Like: Mr Hish, I made a post, can you check it? And after that you post in topic: Mr Hish, can u check PM?

Learn how to be patient.

Last edited:
Hello!

It is a permanent thing... We allocated many servers to WU RU and our servers are very close to each other!

So its a good thing:)

But you should know that if the link gets more than expected, they will queue for a longer period of time... But it would be less than it was in the past.

Hish

Hi

The premium ref link is for our partners to earn money... You can earn money if your are premium or free

Hish

It is pretty clear on our website...

If someone buys from your premium ref link or your download link and you are on PPS, you will get the commission.

If someone buys from someone else`s link that is on your site , then you get the domain sale , which is 5% ... Note that the link has to be clicked and not copy pasted to earn domain sale.

You can choose the half & half plan which pays for both (Sales & Downloads)

Hish

Thankx Hish that clears it all :)

I agree with champ . there are few guys who always interfere in the topic which should not be good according to me..

cvrle77 :- Advice for u dont mess with Champ. He is old and popular guy here and I have seen ur previous replies u getting day by day bad image wid ur useless replies so try to change ur attitude if u can

Last edited:
Facing this problem too. Manager is out of sync with files randomly disappearing on and off. Copying/moving files also having problem because sometimes the system says the files doesn't exist even though it is uploaded. Please have techs fix it Hish

Its fixed now mate.

Regards

I agree with champ . there are few guys who always interfere in the topic which should not be good according to me..

cvrle77 :- Advice for u dont mess with Champ. He is old and popular guy here and I have seen ur previous replies u getting day by day bad image wid ur useless replies so try to change ur attitude if u can

You know a lot about cvrle seeing that you signed up a couple of days ago :facepalm:

Last edited:

My replies are useless only to brainless people. To try to change my attitude? LMAO :facepalm:

The money has come into my paypal today, thank you filesonic

I love you:)
red_heart.gif

Hi Hish
In payment section, filesonic shows my last week $s has been payed. But now i check my webmoney account , i see there is no payment this tuesday from Filesonic until now!

Plz check it,

Regard

I haven't got any sale for 7 dayss, yesterday i left elite and switched to ppd, sales counter is working very fine i am in ppd, i got two sales today!!! Thanks filesonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back