FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
download speed with premium: 2-300kbyte/sec :facepalm::O :minigun :clap

Serious? I can get the same speed with free and I just change my IP :D Another good work from filesonic :clap

Same links about 100 deleted twice in the same day (don't think is a real DMCA) posted in 8 forums second time ,i guess filesonic is verry low on space ....lol...

Everything i post in 1 forum (different publishers , different developers ) is deleted at the same time (i just tested ) so, if someone is telling me that this is a REAL DMCA report, i will never belive this(not even hish).So i am sure that anyone can report filesonic links .....today i will try it with my files to see what is happening!!! and let you all know

Everything i post in 1 forum (different publishers , different developers ) is deleted at the same time (i just tested ) so, if someone is telling me that this is a REAL DMCA report, i will never belive this(not even hish).So i am sure that anyone can report filesonic links .....today i will try it with my files to see what is happening!!! and let you all know

I am having same issue... FS deleting files in every 2day about 40-60% Files X-(

Hish please answer why files is getting deleted again and again in every 2days and if you not care to answer than i am done with Filesonic and i sure know this is not cause DMCA report as my earning drop to 0-1sales and i am in Fixed $10 PPS

btw i am earning better than FS via Oron where i dont even upload as much as i do in FS <3

Last edited:
Same here, FS ruined everything !! i also earn much better from uploadstation than FS.

I had 2 TB of files filesonic, I ended my subscription, I restarted after 4/6 days, but now I only have 500 GB.
happened to someone?

I had 1.5 TB and suddenly 230GB, most members face the same issue.

Last edited:
Need help urgently

Hi Hish,

I am facing some issues with the files downloaded at the starting of my account I Used to get good amount of downloads per day the below is the screenshot.

And the latest screenshot is below in which the downloads are fallen to 10's which is a big difference could you please let me know what is the problem with my amount of downloads count. And for your information I am posting on the same forums which earlier i used to do and I have verified using different filehost with different files and I am getting good downloads

I request you to please look into this issue and I would request please reply to this issue HIsh. And for better clarity I would suggest you to please look into my account. My user id is : tullah_hiday at the rate of yahoo.co.in

Thanks in advance and waiting for a reply.

Maybe is a problem with downloading, like wupload hade one with jdownloader, i have decrease stats too on filesonic but i'm sure they don't cheat download numbers.

for me it is also 200kbyte with premium (and I have 20mbit download bandwith...)
Hi kejrud,
Can you PM me some details? Like your IP, what link you are trying and possibly if you are using a download manager?

Regards
Hish

Can you please PM some examples of links that were deleted? I will look into it.

I am having same issue... FS deleting files in every 2day about 40-60% Files X-(

Hish please answer why files is getting deleted again and again in every 2days and if you not care to answer than i am done with Filesonic and i sure know this is not cause DMCA report as my earning drop to 0-1sales and i am in Fixed $10 PPS

btw i am earning better than FS via Oron where i dont even upload as much as i do in FS <3
Hi goldie,
Can you please PM me your user id? and some links that were deleted?
I will take a look at it.

Regards
upload speed is too slow
only 400k/s

Please PM me some details, I can't exactly guess what's wrong :P
ex: your IP, how you are uploading (web, ftp, script?) and to what server you are uploading sXXX.filesonic.com

Thanks and hope to resolve it soon

Hish

Hi Hish,

I am facing some issues with the files downloaded at the starting of my account I Used to get good amount of downloads per day the below is the screenshot.

And the latest screenshot is below in which the downloads are fallen to 10's which is a big difference could you please let me know what is the problem with my amount of downloads count. And for your information I am posting on the same forums which earlier i used to do and I have verified using different filehost with different files and I am getting good downloads

I request you to please look into this issue and I would request please reply to this issue HIsh. And for better clarity I would suggest you to please look into my account. My user id is : tullah_hiday at the rate of yahoo.co.in

Thanks in advance and waiting for a reply.

We've had some download issues with JDownloader and the site for some short period of time, could you PM me some links that were doing poorly and your user id?
I'll take a look at what could have caused this

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back