FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys , please note that if there were files in your download list , you will have to re-ADD then , re-resuming them will NOT work for already resumed links because of this maintenance patch.

Issue as of now is fixed :)

Regards

Today I finished my playsonic 1st mission. Mission 1 / Difficulty 2. I think I pass on it. But I do not get any playsonic rewards credits for it. When I will get the rewards credit?

Edit : Just get the rewards. :)

Last edited:
Hish,

Is there a way you can verify that a particular site I own, has made over $1000.USD from selling premium accounts only?
I want to sell a site of mine, but I can't really prove on my own that the income I'm claiming is indeed from this one site only.
I've seen you verify earning screen shots in the past, but this is a little different.

Please let me know if there is anything you can do, and I will PM you my account details.
Thanks

hi i saw filesonic premium promotion, where u get extra time if u sign up now, but it only says pay by paypal or credit card, can i trade in my points and get the same deal??

First of all they didn't warned me before deleting, and I didn't know about this rule change. So I lost 40-50 hours of work. And it didn't make me so much money within such a short time that I should waste my time to upload and link all my stuffs again. I expected long-term return.

Just think a bit instead of laughing.

Lot of hobby or not hobby uploaders are in the same situation. They didn't know about the rule change or it isnt worth them to buy premium to keep files alive---> lot of deleted files ---> wasted time ----> premium filesonic users will be dissatisfied ---> lower popularity ----> uploaders like to use always the most popular filehosting service, so they will change to other one

I am wondering a statistic how many files were deleted in the past few days/weeks because this rule change. And I would be wondering about the face of premium users when they see tons of broken links :)

No, i still have same opinion.

If you have upload many files then you should have Premium Account. If you already have, then you have responsibility to remember when your Premium will be expired.

There's Tradein Points, there's Playsonic Credits too that can use to extend our duration of Premium membership. Filesonic already gave cheap and free way for uploaders to extend their Premium.

So with or without new rules about files deleted, the answer is still the same, it is our duty as uploaders to remember when our Premium will expired.

As Uploader, i Feel sorry for you all who have the deleted files situation, but this situation shouldn't be happened if you etend your Premium duration, maybe 2 weeks before the expire date.;)

Last edited:
1) Removed files changing 1 day 4100 next day 2600 another day 3600 ?? whats going on???

2) I think when I try to remove .avi files your system block them by fingerprint, can you fix the ERROR CODE OF FINGER PRINT BLOCKING..

like "BLOCKED DUE TO DMCA", default error codes force us to retry again and again

How to change settings so that every video(longer than 20 mins) would have preview by default?

I could never click the load of my files each & every!

but this situation shouldn't be happened if you etend your Premium duration, maybe 2 weeks before the expire date.;)

I have never had premium because filesonic always extended the life of my files with 30 days after last download so I didn't need any premium.

This situation shouldn't be happened if filesonic wouldn't have changed their rules to 48hours from 30 days without warning. I dont check every day the rules.

sonic-preview has 2 bugs .why you don't fix?
can not upload same name pics and small pics with 300px Thumbnail Size.
bad bad bad bad bad bad...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back