FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTP and web upload is very very slow ;/

Same here

Ftp is so slow and i wait half day to upload only one file .
I tested speed on other hosts and it work like charm only filesonic have this problem

unledru.jpg

hi hish

now i'm forget my security question so please clear the security question to make it again in my account and my mail in private massage i sent it to you

Hi

I will look at PMs in a few minutes

Hish

Has file deletion always have been 48 hours after last download for 30day old files?

Hi

Our policy is clear, it is 30 days after upload... We added the 48 hours buffer a few days ago to keep popular files alive

Hish

@reverse
ist no true after the premium account expires you will get only 48hours and your files got deleted

my premium expire 5 july and the 7 july 700 files got deleted
the 9 july trade in points another 3 months premium

April 5th, 2011April 5th, 2011Trade InPaid$13.89 USD

July 9th, 2011July 9th, 2011Trade InPaid$13.89 USD

This is true only if the files were uploaded over 30 days ago... So everything is fine

Hish

WUP to Filesonic RU = Broken_Plugin???

Hi

What is your user ID? Please try again and dont clear the RU list

Thanks

Hish

wow filesonic, you ******

They changed their policy same to wupload. They delete even active files after 30 days. X-( (you have to buy premium to keep your files alive)

(Ok, i know about the 48 hour rule, but it sucks. Before this you always extended with 30 days after last download. Now you extend only with 48 hours.) sssssssss*cks

Are you enemy of your own business? Who the f*ck will upload after this to filesonic?
People like to upload to the most popular filehoster. You were it.
I have worked 50-60 hours with uploading and linking my stuffs on forums, and you delete it without warning?
I've finished with filesonic.

But no problem, the custumers will find a TONS OF DEAD FILESONIC LINKS on forums, and they will think about wheter paying for premium filesonic or not. I would suggest them a big NOT.

Last edited:

They changed their policy same to wupload. They delete even active files after 30 days. X-( (you have to buy premium to keep your files alive)

(Ok, i know about the 48 hour rule, but it sucks. Before this you always extended with 30 days after last download. Now you extend only with 48 hours.) sssssssss*cks

Are you enemy of your own business? Who the f*ck will upload after this to filesonic?
I have worked 50-60 hours with uploading and linking my stuffs on forums, and you delete it without warning?

But no problem, the custumers will find a TONS OF DEAD FILESONIC LINKS on forums, and they will think about wheter paying for premium filesonic or not. I would suggest them a big NOT.

I have read your msg.

Bro first a fall instead of crying you need to buy premium if u want to save your files why u taking a risk of your files if u think that it can be deleted in next mins?

1 month Premium price worth just :- 9$ ?

If u really dont wanna work with Filesonic so you need to move to other file host but dont say bad kinda words which me and others dont like to read :)

Regards

Champ :)

I won't buy premium to keep my files on FS, simply because my earnings recently are low, deleting files after 48 hours will not force uploaders to buy premium, the opposite this will force them to leave FS, since they're other file hosts don't delete files after 48H.

I won't buy premium to keep my files on FS, simply because my earnings recently are low, deleting files after 48 hours will not force uploaders to buy premium, the opposite this will force them to leave FS, since they're other file hosts don't delete files after 48H.

Stop saying 48 hours because it is not true... It is 30 days and if it doesnt get downloaded (useless file) , then we delete it after 48 hours...

Since you are comparing with other hosts... Do you know that we offer UNLIMITED storage for Free & Premium users? Which means u can upload it as much as you want... If we start implementing a limit for both users, then of course we will not put this rule...

Hish

I have read your msg.

Bro first a fall instead of crying you need to buy premium if u want to save your files why u taking a risk of your files if u think that it can be deleted in next mins?

1 month Premium price worth just :- 9$ ?

If u really dont wanna work with Filesonic so you need to move to other file host but dont say bad kinda words which me and others dont like to read :)

Regards

Champ :)

Hey champ of champs...

Thank you for your support!

Hish

If you cant make 9$ a month to get a premium account then i'm sorry, uploading is not for you. You used to like filesonic, right? Why not support them and buy a premium account, you do know that this is their main source of income. You make dozens of dollars and wont spend 9$ on a premium account?

I can't stop laughing read this.:D
You want to make money from what you have posted, but you dont want spent money for buy / extend Premium Account...???

With Tradein Points you can have = $ 4.5 / month for Premium. Or you can exchange your Playsonic Points for Premium Duration.

It's not fair to blame Filesonic for their deletion Rules, they already give solution for extend Premium Account with low prices from what you've earns.

Hi guys

I would like to remind you that active affiliates (with $2 a day average or more and have been working with us for over a week) can request a free premium by emailing me request@ filesonic (dot ) com

Please send me your user ID in the email (the few digits on your referral link)

I will ignore messages that don't meet requirements and don't have the user ID .

I hope you understand why there is a minimum ( people can download a few files and earn a few cents and ask for a free premium)

Best Regards

Hish

Last edited:
Limiting free users storage to 500 GB or less and making file deletion policy of free users to 30 days after last download will be more useful to both filesonic & affiliates because so many dead links in forums & sites will affect premium sales & re-bills.

Just my opinion :)

Hi guys

I would like to remind you that active affiliates (with $2 a day average or more and have been working with us for over a week) can request a free premium by emailing me request@ filesonic (dot ) com

Please send me your user ID in the email (the few digits on your referral link)

I will ignore messages that don't meet requirements and don't have the user ID .

I hope you understand why there is a minimum ( people can download a few files and earn a few cents and ask for a free premium)

Best Regards

Hish

LIke Adam Sandler once said:

This information would have been useful yesterday!

May I ask is this for one month extensions? I've bought a 3 month premium yesterday... WIll you extend mine if I ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back