FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello
i have a problem with pay per download
look this
jr7dx0.jpg

34evwht.jpg

tell me why ? :D

@zerofreedom

Maybe the first one is first part. Where both Premium user and free user download. Then the rest part only count when free users download. Download by Premium users not counted ( Only count 1 / IP in 24 hours ). CMIIW

@kennt

I don't think many users want to download single file(s) which size up to 5 GB, even a premium users rarely want to do this.

@bravesoldier

Did you conduct a survey on this? That a premium user rarely downloads single file? That's bogus. To each his own - I don't think you represent the thousands of users out there who would very much prefer to download one file instead of the hundred rar parts.

I know this is unlikely but I would still like to hear what FSO staff or Hish thinks about it.

Last edited:
@bravesoldier

Did you conduct a survey on this? That a premium user rarely downloads single file? That's bogus. To each his own - I don't think you represent the thousands of users out there who would very much prefer to download one file instead of the hundred rar parts.

I know this is unlikely but I would still like to hear what FSO staff or Hish thinks about it.

Ok...it's just opinion anyway.
No need to survey. I just used simple logic think, if many users prefer this option then this option should be available long time ago, because Filesonic must be research and see many download behavior.

By the way, after i see my files....i've provided straight single links for 4 - 5 GB files, and the number of download is low compared to Rar parts.:D

Hish Please Help me ! PLEASE!!!

I got this error when enter Filesonic.com.

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (81.218.167.141) and have been temporarily blocked.

iP: 81.218.167.141

If you have the powers! Please Try Fix that Bug...

Ok...it's just opinion anyway.
No need to survey. I just used simple logic think, if many users prefer this option then this option should be available long time ago, because Filesonic must be research and see many download behavior.

By the way, after i see my files....i've provided straight single links for 4 - 5 GB files, and the number of download is low compared to Rar parts.:D

That's a no-brainer, isn't it? The ratio of free users to premium users is about 100 : 1. It's obvious you'd get more download for rar-ed parts. Like how the world has more poor people than the rich people. What option are you talking about? FSO does this so they're in business. Like I said everyone of us has our own preference - of course you have to factor in your download speed etc etc. If all of us were to have a premium account, you'd rather download 10 x 200 MB split parts then to download one file? I doubt so.

^^^

no-brainer...? who..? me...?
Don't care, i'm happy with the condition right now. Not many users demand the option for max 10GB size / file.

Like i said, FIlesonic must have calculation on this. Not everyone have Premium account, not everyone have good coonection that can download 10GB file in short time.

So just wait till FSo staff or Mr. Hish answer your suggestion.

Have a nice day.

Any plans on increasing the maximum file size to 10 GB?

It would be good if they increase upto 7 to 10 gb for premium users :)

@zerofreedom

Maybe the first one is first part. Where both Premium user and free user download. Then the rest part only count when free users download. Download by Premium users not counted ( Only count 1 / IP in 24 hours ). CMIIW

@kennt

I don't think many users want to download single file(s) which size up to 5 GB, even a premium users rarely want to do this.

Bro,

Users prefer single links you should know this
Only few guys prefer multiple links :)

As I said It would be good if have option 7 to 10 gb .

It would be good if they increase upto 7 to 10 gb for premium users :)
Bro,

Users prefer single links you should know this
Only few guys prefer multiple links :)

As I said It would be good if have option 7 to 10 gb .

Ok Bro, i understand.
I can accept that idea, but on other side i have think about free users and those who haven't good connection.

But once again, it's all just opinion, in the end it's all up to Filesonic. As member i only can see the latest progress and try to follow if that suitable for me. Each members have own need and style...:D

^^^

no-brainer...? who..? me...?

Have a nice day.

I take it you don't understand what a "no-brainer" means.

No Brainer: Something that requires little mental effort or intelligence to perform or understand. The term is often applied to decisions which are straightforward or sometimes to people who appear to lack intelligence.

You have a nice day too.

@Kennt

Very nice lecture, you're so smart...!!!

But i must add : in forum, each member have right to speak out his / her idea. And other member have right too for making comment, positive or negative for other member idea / suggestion. That's what we called Freedom of speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back