FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't add RAR/UNRAR feature because it will consume much servers' resources so they will be very slow.

It aint going to happen.
It is simply not possible, unless FileSonic adds 50 servers for that purpose only.

It is a dream :)

Hi guys

We will look at the poll results this week and if it the rar/unrar feature that has most votes, we will implement it nomatter what!

Regards

Hish

Hish Please Help me ! PLEASE!!!

I got this error when enter Filesonic.com.

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (81.218.167.141) and have been temporarily blocked.

iP: 81.218.167.141

If you have the powers! Please Try Fix that Bug...

Hi

I see that your IP is not blocked... Can you please retry? Also try with another browser.

thanks

Hish

Hish , when will i get SUPER ELITE bonus ?

Thanks <3

Hi Alex

It is automatically added to your unpaid balance and paid with every payout

Regards

Hish

Hello , Hish ! Any news from the IT ? I`m asking again because you said that you will pass my problem to them and the results will be available Monday .

It doesn't matter what kind of Specs the servers that filesonic is using, Rar/Unrar feature will totally slow down all the server. Totally not worth the resources to do it.

Hello , Hish ! Any news from the IT ? I`m asking again because you said that you will pass my problem to them and the results will be available Monday .

Hi!

Sorry the guys didn't have a chance to look at it yesterday... Ill try my best to give you an answer today... Don't worry, if there is something wrong, you know we always fix it :)

Best Regards

Hish

@Kennt

Very nice lecture, you're so smart...!!!

But i must add : in forum, each member have right to speak out his / her idea. And other member have right too for making comment, positive or negative for other member idea / suggestion. That's what we called Freedom of speak.

You mean freedom of speech? I quoted the earlier sentences from a site. I totally agree with you that each of us has the right to say whatever we want. I didn't mean to offend you, at all. Please don't take it the wrong way.

HISH: Is it possible for you to increase the maximum upload size? I'd really appreciate a reply.

Still Waiting Not Get Paid Yet:

f5936c.png

HISH: Is it possible for you to increase the maximum upload size? I'd really appreciate a reply.

Hi Kennt,

We already made an increase not long ago and we can not do another one for now.. For now free users can upload up to 1GB & Premium can upload up to 5 GB ...

We always re-evaluate and if we decide to increase it again, we will inform you :)

Hish

Hi Kennt,

We already made an increase not long ago and we can not do another one for now.. For now free users can upload up to 1GB & Premium can upload up to 5 GB ...

We always re-evaluate and if we decide to increase it again, we will inform you :)

Hish

Thanks for replying. I'm not saying you should increase for free users but it would be really good for premium users.

EDIT: For those of you who is going to reply it's faster to download split files. I'll just say this - To each his own. I'm a premium user and I have a fast download speed. I hate having to unrar files. That's just my preference. End of story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back