FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought filesonic is the partner with wupload?
Whenver i do a remote upload from wupload, all remote queue is banned???
I try reemote upload from fileserve to filesonic, it's banned again, I try bitshare, it banned too, Is there anyway you can negotiate with wupload? It's seem your remote upload is banned from almost everyone? What happen???

Hi

What is the error you are seeing? I tried them and they seemed to work!

Waiting for your answer

Hish

hello sir plz reply to my message about payment problem......

i didn't received my payment but the status shows paid........

what to do now ????????????

plz reply man wednesday is now going to over & i didn't get my payment but the status shows paid i also pmed you but didn't got any response........

Last edited:
Hi Rocktheworld...

Putting a correct payment ID would help alot :)

You put a wrong WM ID... Please verify it and change it and let me know when it is done...

You make it sound like the problem is from our side when you freak out like this!

Hish

Hi Rocktheworld...

Putting a correct payment ID would help alot :)

You put a wrong WM ID... Please verify it and change it and let me know when it is done...

You make it sound like the problem is from our side when you freak out like this!

Hish

oh........ i put my WMID there as u mention choose payment option .....

so will i change it to purse number ?????????

i changed it & added my purse number there.....plz check ...

Hello!

I'm sorry, but my files still counting down!! :(

I didnt received mail; no message inbox; no deleted files alert. Nothing.

Just all my uploads getting deleting. Why? I'm not a premium user, but files has been downloaded somtime by user (free or premium).

Hish, I have one suggestion.

Can FSo introduce selection and move function on FTP upload page?
Code:
http://www.filesonic.in/ftp
It will be very handy for us to use it and move the files to desired folders without even using filemanager! :)

Thanks!
Ace

I'd like to see a feature added to the "Half-and-half" plans that would show you what premium level the sale was.

It would be nice and allow users to maximize their earnings, for example I'm currently on half-and-half fixed 5 currently because I don't get many sales and when I was on PPS I would usually get $5.40 per sale so Fixed 5 earned me more money. However, I'd like to see what levels the referral is buying so if it changes to more expensive plans I'll know to switch back to PPS or PPS Fixed 10.

I am geting lots of errors when remote uploading from wupload. Sometimes i get BROKEN_PLUGIN and other times i get ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT Invalid Account Logins and sometimes it works. please get this so it works everytime. Thansk

@Hish

Something is wrong with the Dashboard:

elitee.jpg

(should be "Affiliate Type : Elite")

I doubt I am the only one with this problem.

Please fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back