FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
few days ago i bought one year Premium account.Now i can't login my filesonic account 33$ and 1300 plus files in my AC now all file was deleted. i send message to "Hish" , he asking my user email id. then i reply to him i send my email id.

after send PM NO REPLY from HISH.

filesonic cheating me?

Last edited:
few days ago i bought one year Premium account.Now i can't login my filesonic account 33$ and 1300 plus files in my AC now all file was deleted. i send message to "Hish" , he asking my user email id. then i reply to him i send my email id.

filesonic cheating me?

Hello, you need to wait bro.

Mr.Hish will give reply soon :)

Filesonic never cheat so dont think about it You are safe :)

filesonic cheating me?

Filesonic never cheats, wait for his reply he will help you for sure.

its surely an old refund ..

if you got the solution already than why Hish have to confirm it ?? if he check every refund.. :facepalm:

mate, you were fixed 12$ and got a on month sale and credited 12$ , now that person refunded from pp/credit card. so you also count refund..

Hope you understand.. :)

Because i am not sure. I can't see any refund on my statistic. And how come people can refunded money, if they use premium acc over than month? Means he already used premium over than month, right?

I searched my statistic from MAY/1 to JUNE/23; and there is not any refund in my statistic. That's why i asked Hish to confirm it :P

Anyway, i'll contact to local Filesonic Support. Hope, he can clarify this situation to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back