FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else can RU from Oron to filesonic ??
A member said it is possible but I tried lot of time but always got the "error file not found"

I want to remote upload all my Oron files before I close my account

There is a Premium button in File Manager?
Where?

I must be blind!

All I can see is:
"Premium Only No"

But no button anywhere.

Not in IE, not in FF.

Last edited:
@Gerner2010
1992401.jpg

You must request to Hish to enable it.

Hi

pls check these screenshots. I have static internet connection and when i download multiple files at once, suddenly download speed goes to 0 kbps and all downloaded percentage gets resettled to zero. Im using Internet download manager.

YDJZx.jpg

and when i try to Resume Download i'm getting following message :

UPqYk.jpg

Pls advise.
Sam

Hi

pls check these screenshots. I have static internet connection and when i download multiple files at once, suddenly download speed goes to 0 kbps and all downloaded percentage gets resettled to zero. Im using Internet download manager.

YDJZx.jpg

and when i try to Resume Download i'm getting following message :

UPqYk.jpg

Pls advise.
Sam

You should use jdownloader in stead of IDM.

it is pretty fast and you can put unlimited links at once - but there is a limit (as I remember good 5 GB) for Oron per day.

remote from zevera to filesonic is also fast, you can also use your shell to download from zevera and upload directly.

I used to use it some time ago and I was happy. I consider use it again, because already no filehost deals with Oron.

Where is hish ???

Im here! How can I help you?

Anyone else can RU from Oron to filesonic ??
A member said it is possible but I tried lot of time but always got the "error file not found"

I want to remote upload all my Oron files before I close my account

Hi

It is very difficult to do it... sometimes it works and sometimes not...

oron basically banned the IP of all our servers and we can't even access the site!

Regards

Hish

Nice, thanks!

A bit strange though.
Should be standard for all users.

Hi

It can't be standard for all users because everyone will use it and most sites don't allow it... getting us banned by many, isn't the ideal situation ;)

Regards

Hish

Guys i want to clean all all ftp upload file list pending and completed
how i can do that please ?

Hi

What is your user ID?

Hish

filesonic upload/download is very very slow today i'm waiting for my file its 200MB and its still uploading same goes with fileserve. why its too slow today? :(

I have a problem when i try to upload by FTP as after the upload finished the file reupload start from the start again and so on

how i can fix it?
i use the same fileazella version to upload to Hotfile and filesonic so for hotfile all is ok but to filesonic i got this problem and i need to fix it please

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back