FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
d49f8d.png

why this is happening on the premium user.........
bullshit
289mb file its downloaded 272 mb then its disconnected
wtf................

Hello Hish & FSC Expert

I am having big time problem of files get deleting again and again from my acct. not 1,2 or 3 but 80% of my files got deleted though i reuploaded all files 2days(06-26-2011) ago but now i see again it got deleted again..
btw this is 4th time my 80% of files deleted again

please help me guys :(

stop uploading warez, if deleting files bothers you :)

What's bothering me is the failure of the removal notification gimmick working....

Don't give a monkeys the files getting deleted, but I'd like to delete the relevant threads otherwise folk leave your threads alone if theyre full of dead links....

Hish, upload speeds via WEB are amazingly slow since yesterday for lots of us, can someone take a look at that issue?
Sometimes i get only 50kb/s , sometimes 3MB/s and then drops slowly to 100kb/s

Hello Hish & FSC Expert

I am having big time problem of files get deleting again and again from my acct. not 1,2 or 3 but 80% of my files got deleted though i reuploaded all files 2days(06-26-2011) ago but now i see again it got deleted again..
btw this is 4th time my 80% of files deleted again

please help me guys :(

Mostly on Tuesday many files get delete faster , so its not only you whos having this issue :)

Only you can pray for your files :facepalm:

Ftp upload speed r fine

I m getting :- 40+ mbs speed on US server

d49f8d.png

why this is happening on the premium user.........
bullshit
289mb file its downloaded 272 mb then its disconnected
wtf................

Yes...same problem with me. Try download 3 files all less than 200MB ( 8 MB, 101MB and 35MB ). Everytime IDM reach 90%something, the speed reduced then stop.

Is it problem only with IDM, cause i never used JDownloader.

Hish, upload speeds via WEB are amazingly slow since yesterday for lots of us, can someone take a look at that issue?
Sometimes i get only 50kb/s , sometimes 3MB/s and then drops slowly to 100kb/s

Hi!

Can you please tell me what server it was?

Thanks

Hish

should i worry if i get "someone else files" on my account? lol

Hi

Yes of course! Can you please PM me the names of the files or links? And your user ID?

I'd like to see what this bug is!!

Hish

Hi!

Can you please tell me what server it was?

Thanks

Hish

Basically, all EU servers, with USA servers I get fast enough speeds.

IF speed starts with 3-4MB/s with EU server, it drops down after 20-30% of uploading progress, and keeps dropping till the end of uploading. Takes ages to upload 1GB file

Last edited:
Hi Hish, sorry for bothering again.
Please help me, I still don't get reply for two days about my account from someone that you suggested to mail.

I'm already hacked almost a week. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back