FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The minimum payout is 300$ with elite PPS program.
But what happens if I change back to "Plan B" (65%) or to PPD when my earnings didn't reach the minimum 300$?

Anyway am I allowed to change back from elite plan?

Unfortunately filesonic manipulates us not to earn anything, it is because of this. This happens to many people, it is sad but real.

We don't manipulate sales and I will check his issue out with these sales, we pride ourselves on being honest and just. If we make a mistake we compensate you for it. We don't "manipulate" anything.... ask any affiliate that's been with us for a while.

Regards,

Hish

i`m premium member and my speed is around 60-100kb/sec this is joke.. in the night my speed it`s good maybe because servers are not so busy but filesonic`team people can`t wait all the time for the night... so please do something... speed + rebils are the bigest problems in filesonic and all the time this problems was ignored from support.

Please send me a PM and I'll investigate with you, it could be an route issue if you are downloading from different servers. Could you PM me your user id and location as well as which servers are giving you speed issues?

Thanks!

But what happens if I change back to "Plan B" (65%) or to PPD when my earnings didn't reach the minimum 300$?

Yes you can switch from Elite back to normal, please PM with your user id and I will help you out. Your earnings will be paid regularly on Tuesday depending on the plan you are on (switch to normal on monday min payout is 15$ on tuesday)

Regards

Unfortunately filesonic manipulates us not to earn anything, it is because of this. This happens to many people, it is sad but real.

We don't manipulate sales and I will check his issue out with these sales, we pride ourselves on being honest and just. If we make a mistake we compensate you for it. We don't "manipulate" anything.... ask any affiliate that's been with us for a while.

Regards,

Hish

i`m premium member and my speed is around 60-100kb/sec this is joke.. in the night my speed it`s good maybe because servers are not so busy but filesonic`team people can`t wait all the time for the night... so please do something... speed + rebils are the bigest problems in filesonic and all the time this problems was ignored from support.

Please send me a PM and I'll investigate with you, it could be an route issue if you are downloading from different servers. Could you PM me your user id and location as well as which servers are giving you speed issues?

Thanks!

Yes you can switch from Elite back to normal, please PM with your user id and I will help you out. Your earnings will be paid regularly on Tuesday depending on the plan you are on (switch to normal on monday min payout is 15$ on tuesday)

Regards

Same question here

Resolved - Thank you - Hawk.

Hish

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Hish

Please remove the link as many users might click on it and get hacked !

I myself have clicked on it but now have changed my password.. what is it .. btw ?

Edit : False alarm - It was a hidden ref link

Regards

Last edited:
@HISH :
I got this error when enter Filesonic.com.

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (65.52.165.74) and have been temporarily blocked.

My IP is : 65.52.165.74
Please unblock my IP

@HISH :
I got this error when enter Filesonic.com.

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (65.52.165.74) and have been temporarily blocked.

My IP is : 65.52.165.74
Please unblock my IP

WTF I got it for few hours..

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (81.218.167.141) and have been temporarily blocked.

Ip:81.218.167.141

Hish ! Please Help us! Thanks alot.

which link was caused the hacking problem ????? I could not see the error.
my pc is infected by a virus cause I clicked here . It was a thumbnail picture
and after I clicked it, my pc is crushed. But I can not remember which post it was.

what's wrong my account?
i've redeemed 3months premium about 3 weeks ago..
and now im just a free member?? :'(

sorry for my bad english

edit:
when i click http://www.filesonic.com/user/settings
it says my premium expired 2011-08-24 16:43:20
but when i click http://www.filesonic.com/dashboard it says im free member

and when i logout then relogin it says Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email.
what wrong??
im not upload dmca'ed files,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back