FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

Paypal has been sending us invalid transactions . They are fixing it soon, so you will see the original amount of sales in your earnings soon.

Regards

Hish

Thats why ^^^

You did not get 7 sales from that file.
You probably only got 1 sale.

@ Cossmos

http://www.filesonic.com/report-abuse
Vobile® / VDNA® Digital Fingerprinting Technology

FileSonic is pleased to announce that it has partnered with Vobile® Inc. in an effort to effectively filter copyrighted content using VDNA® Digital Fingerprinting technology.
By indexing your video and audio files (for which you are the intellectual property owner) through Vobile, the digital fingerprinting technology will allow FileSonic to block your copyrighted materials from being illegitimately shared through its service.

But my static pages report i have sale 7 account.

fsn3.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have problem with Remote upload from Filesonic to Filesonic?
It always shows Error. When I try to RU from FSC to FS it shows link is blocked.

Last edited:
Hello Hish ! Something really strange is happening with my account , when I`m on PPD plan I`m getting sales everyday , but when I switch to PPS no sales at all . Please check the screenshot below

wwwfilesoniccomaffiliat.jpg

Please check my account Hish . I want to be on PPS , but the sales are coming only when I`m on PPD . Thank you in advance !

Hello Hish ! Something really strange is happening with my account , when I`m on PPD plan I`m getting sales everyday , but when I switch to PPS no sales at all . Please check the screenshot below

Please check my account Hish . I want to be on PPS , but the sales are coming only when I`m on PPD . Thank you in advance !

Unfortunately filesonic manipulates us not to earn anything, it is because of this. This happens to many people, it is sad but real.

i`m premium member and my speed is around 60-100kb/sec this is joke.. in the night my speed it`s good maybe because servers are not so busy but filesonic`team people can`t wait all the time for the night... so please do something... speed + rebils are the bigest problems in filesonic and all the time this problems was ignored from support.

One more problem , Hish . My rank in playsonic is reduced from corporal second level to trooper first level , also I`ve dropped from № 249 to 1441 . My credits are still the same 8309 .Please check the other problem , too . Just to remind you

Originally Posted by azazel696

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back