FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Knupsiul

This topic has been discussed several times and only solution to it Pass-Protect your files.

Don't feel ignored if you don't get official reply on this as they are tired of repeating themselves and have other genuine cases to handle.

Also , If I may request , you and others , Lets please stop discussing this , as solution to it is already there in place .

Thanks in your anticipation. :)

Regards

To djkelaj: I saw u said: You have many experiences of uploading: games, apps..... think twice before said that.
Good uploaders will never leech (direct leech). They must download or Rip...and test contents before share for everyone.
You said: your internet speed is slow. I ask you: Have you ever check contents you leeched with your speed ????
Work hard to earn money is the rules. Fair-play is the best m8.

reverse i really dont care about it, i really want them to stop the qq.
face the facts:
1. You can get decent Rapidleechs from 5$/month way less than fso monthly fee.
2. Copypasters exists since the beggining of the internet
3. If youre posting any kind of warez you are leech off someones else HARDWORK

so stop the q_q because as soon you publish your links they will get copypasted somehow.

29032011214531.png

Was deleted in a month and a half

Files are deleted did not pass it to two days

4 only ... not the best.. but better than zero

by the way, ADVANCED STATS is very very very slow for me for few days (since new skin is released), do u have same problem ? or this is my ISP's problem ?

it takes 60-90 sec to open or gives timeout

and friends I think problem of USA users go on, cause 20 sales of last 3 days have only 3 USA premium sales. And 8 USA sales of 41 sales in 8 days. I think USA members have really problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back