FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hish

Please help me my email account has been changed and cannot replace it with my original email address someone is hacking my account. i can't open my email account at gmail. please reset the settings. I Last checked my account about 6:30 pm philippine time. will pm you for my details.. payout is just hours away

please

Hi guys,

Sales AND download stats are fine... Complaining here will only slow our work down:)

If you dont get a download for a few minutes, please don't freak out.. It happens sometimes ;)

Once anything is wrong, we will inform you

Hish

Hope i can get more luck like any members who had used PPS...this is first time i use this plan. So far i only switch between PPD and PPS Fixed 10 and worked fine too, make me love Filesonic a lot.

I really inspired from other members result, so i've try PPS now.

Filesonic is really work hard lately, many Hotfile members jump to Filesonic, and Filesonic anticipate this situation in very good movement too. I believe we can through this situation in very short moment. Good filehosting always anticipating every condition in great way.

Oh...almost forget, thanks to all Filesonic teams for your hard work...<3

Thank you for the good work and the continuous support of Filesonic :)

We support those that are with us and if you are kind enough, you support us with words like what you mentioned :D

Hish

I think karsh username should be changed to harsh >_>

Give them a break now? They wrote 5+ pages ago they're working on it, now it's 5+ pages filled with complaints about slow uploads. Do you really think you're helping anyone out here? Just shut up and be patient

I think filesonic domain should be changed to filepending.com <_<

They working on it now...please understand the situation...they upgrade their capacity, and it's not instant..need time & process. This is for us too.

Give them a break now? They wrote 5+ pages ago they're working on it, now it's 5+ pages filled with complaints about slow uploads. Do you really think you're helping anyone out here? Just shut up and be patient

:D

It seems that everything is working fine today!

Code:
2011-03-01   7244 / $29.43     6 / $0      $0     5 / $2.25    $31.68  -

Yup..with stats like that...switch to PPS A.S.A.P

u could earn 72$ instead of 30$ John_Malko

More! Use 60%/80% always! $10/$12 PPS is the dumbest you can do..

Also low $? 7000+ downloads and not even $30 :o

Really what about this?

Code:
2011-02-25   19148 / $81.7   16 / $0     $0   11 / $21.05   $102.75     -
2011-02-26   10445 / $44.43   11 / $0   $0    7 / $11.35    $55.78    $13.94

Also low $? 7000+ downloads and not even $30 :O

I split my files into small parts that's why I get many downloads ^^

lol i guess splitting files into really small parts is as effective at generating sales as using huge filesizes.

You would really get more money on a pps basis. Why limit your earning potential by relying on downloads...even if you get a ton of them?

FTP uploads = pending for almost 7 hours now...... :( :(

Remote upload= in maintenance
Browser upload=FTP upload=file never shows

so waiting for 7 hours is not patient??? I think it's enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back