FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
filesonic hish the ftp upload is so slow. A few days ago it was blazing fast compared to fileserve, now its 10x slower than fileserve. Whats the recommended way of uploading for files to show up fast?

Upload speed it's not the problem. I uploaded through FTP 6 files in a couple of minutes this morning and they are still pending.

It's been like 8 hours since I uploaded mine's.

Hello karsh

Can't you just see that there are already many posts on the same problem and also the solution has been copy-pasted many times - that Filesonic is upgrading their servers and it will take its usual necessary time.

==================

So guys , for the love of god , STOP complaining and come back after few hours , take a break if you must. All I see from last 10 odd pages is same whining time and again and again ..

To sum up, Servers are being upgraded as we speak , so please be patient. Also all stats are real time and working as expected.

Regards

Hello Guys

Don't forget that server maintainability is an important part of life cycle of any site. Considering the number of parallel services running by filesonic at one single site , we all should be actually very grateful to them rather than cribbing on small essential downtimes.

It is just because of all of you guys they are upgrading their servers on a week-day rather than on weekend where you actually get or earn more business.

So , once again , please be patient. Everything will back to as it should be , in no time.

Regards

Hello karsh

Can't you just see that there are already many posts on the same problem and also the solution has been copy-pasted many times - that Filesonic is upgrading their servers and it will take its usual necessary time.

I only complained many hours after I made the upload. But I will keep waiting patientely.

Filesonic remains the best filehoster in the business. B-)

I only complained many hours after I made the upload. But I will keep waiting patientely.

Filesonic remains the best filehoster in the business. B-)

Yea right! , here you go and your patience. There was a reason I quoted only you of all the people who posted similar content.

I think filesonic domain should be changed to filepending.com <_<

By the way , FYI - > <_< - means Get Lost.

Take care and have a nice day !

Regards

Last edited:
Hello mates;

I am thinking to apply for an 'elite program'.. Is there a any disadvantage? I know minumum payout will be 300 $.. If this is the only difference between 'elite program' and normal 'affiliates', i can wait til make 300 $.. Coz, PPS - 12$ or 85% will be great:)

Any help will be appreciate..

Thanks

Hello mates;

I am thinking to apply for an 'elite program'.. Is there a any disadvantage? I know minumum payout will be 300 $.. If this is the only difference between 'elite program' and normal 'affiliates', i can wait til make 300 $.. Coz, PPS - 12$ or 85% will be great:)

Any help will be appreciate..

Thanks

Hello ps3-jb

If on an average you are getting 3-4 sales every day , you may opt for Elite program. That would be beneficial for you.

Regards

hi hish
i have a problem
my order statut is Processing and i havent get my payment in payapl
What does that mean?
93508042.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back