FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you reverse

You are welcome reali :)

I really wish , every member ask questions/ queries like the way you did otherwise I usually see - Hey I dont get paid !!!!! == Hey day has changed for me but still nothing in my paypal == I have $15 today still nothing - and the funniest one - hey has filesonic stopped giving money :)

Stay online for another hour , you would see them yourself. :)

If only they read the bottom of this page properly all the queries will be answered itself!

http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate-program

Regards

Thanks for the quick reply 'reverse'.

I am kinda newbie, and getting 2-3 premium sales on avarage day.. I am just wondering, there is no any time limit, right? What i mean is, do i need to make 300 $ in limited days? Or simly no any time limit, and will wait, until make 300$, then can get the money?

Sorry for the multiple questions.

Thanks for the quick reply 'reverse'.

I am kinda newbie, and getting 2-3 premium sales on avarage day.. I am just wondering, there is no any time limit, right? What i mean is, do i need to make 300 $ in limited days? Or simly no any time limit, and will wait, until make 300$, then can get the money?

Sorry for the multiple questions.

Simply putting it , You just have to reach at least $300 any friday , you will be paid on next coming Tuesday. There is no time limit as such

Regards

I make my acc pay per sale fixed,can I somehow see which sale I made (mounth,year,lifetime)?
Go to advanced statistics, scroll to the bottom of the page where they list down the files and their sale/download earnings. Click on the file with the sale and you would see the period for that sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back