FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really what about this?

Code:
2011-02-25   19148 / $81.7   16 / $0     $0   11 / $21.05   $102.75     -
2011-02-26   10445 / $44.43   11 / $0   $0    7 / $11.35    $55.78    $13.94

I split my files into small parts that's why I get many downloads ^^

I don't understand why you keep choose PPD...???
16 sales equal to $160
11 sales equal to $110 ( if you choose PPS fixed 10 )...if you choose PPS..might be higher than that.

lol i guess splitting files into really small parts is as effective at generating sales as using huge filesizes.

You would really get more money on a pps basis. Why limit your earning potential by relying on downloads...even if you get a ton of them?

I don't wanna earn too much, I prefer to stay under the radar.

Making $400 per week with downloads is enough for me.

Thanks Hish for restoring my account. I am working many webhosts but filesonic is best best best.I think, It is best for its Hish support

Goahead Hish, Go ahead Filesonic.

Again Thanks for Hish. You are boss :)

i used to get few lifetimes then i got 27 1 months in the row so i changed to fixed 12 last tuesday

got 36 sales for week out of them 30 were 1 months , changed my plan again today , i hope i get few yearlies

keeping finger crossed

I think karsh username should be changed to harsh >_>

Give them a break now? They wrote 5+ pages ago they're working on it, now it's 5+ pages filled with complaints about slow uploads. Do you really think you're helping anyone out here? Just shut up and be patient

Upload speed it's not the problem. I uploaded through FTP 6 files in a couple of minutes this morning and they are still pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back