FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3) while selecting ALL, still select all PAGES again not the files in the page.

Please don't change this feature Hish. I love the fact that it selects all pages instead of only the current files on the page when clicking "Select All". :D

Hello worf

May i know which country you belong to ?

because , my friends in UK , USA , Australia and Belgium gets upto 30 mb/s speeds.

Regards

hi reverse

UK up until a couple of months ago and now in UAE. Problems in both countries. Have even tried using a VPN within UAE but the download speed with that is exactly the same as without, max 30 to 40Kbps through browser download and 60 to 70Kbps, on a good day with download manager which, is up to date.
As I stated to customer services, if thats what they're called, I also have a paid account with a competitor which has no problems what so ever and I also have a free account with another competitor which I am sorry to say even as a free account is double the speed I am getting with Filesonic on a paid account.

Many thanks

stats aren't working correctly!!!
i only get 63 after 5 hours? i have that after 5 minutes... so don't say that stats are working!

I have a situation with FileSonic and my large file. I am very disappointed to have it discontinue at 21mgs and then will not recognize my username email or password. Yet it allowed me to send a contact with that very same information.
Any ideas as to why??? I am not in this for the money just want to be able to load about 699mbs

Hi Hish,

I am AAA (nickname: namdatviet). My account is: XXX (in your PM box)

I'd like to ask you 2 things:

- My earning is more than YYY now (>300 2 weeks ago) and not get paid yet. Do you automatically pay (when minimum 300 or I have to manually click pay button?)

- I have 5 invitation codes (Elite) and gave all 5 out but only ZZZ of them registered, and I lost JJJ. Is there a way to retrieve those JJJ codes?

Regards
namdatviet

Hi Hish,

I am AAA (nickname: namdatviet). My account is: XXX (in your PM box)

I'd like to ask you 2 things:

- My earning is more than YYY now (>300 2 weeks ago) and not get paid yet. Do you automatically pay (when minimum 300 or I have to manually click pay button?)

- I have 5 invitation codes (Elite) and gave all 5 out but only ZZZ of them registered, and I lost JJJ. Is there a way to retrieve those JJJ codes?

Regards
namdatviet

Hello namdatviet

I would love to answer all you XXXs and YYYs
:) ( please dont mind the fun :) )

The answer for first is - its automatic , just make sure you have entered your payment details in your settings page correctly. you will receive money on Tuesday 11pm server time. you can see the server time in stats :)

The answer for second is - not all the ZZZs have used them or they must have changed their plan after using them. you can always ask for more elite codes. Just PM hish with a subject - Need Elite codes :) also , there is no way to retrieve JJJ codes as they are expired as soon as they are used but as i wrote you may PM hish for more :)

I wish you happy earnings :)

Regards

P.S. If you tell hish that i sent you , he might give you one extra Elite code. <3

j/k :)

Hello,

before 4-5 months ago there is a project about REMOTE RAR

for example we remote 200mb links but using remote rar options making 450 mb links

when will we use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back