FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my 8th lifetime sale. its a record i guess :)

that lifetime came after long series 25 of monthly sale and after 7 days :)

@Mr.WeeD

Try to understand, Filesonic had many members than usershare, so Filesonic support team must be facing more members complains or questions than usershare support team, consider this situation.

And we had this thread too as shortcut, just post our questions or problems with Filesonic here, and Hish or reverse will help you. I always use this thread for asking anything that related with Filesonic.

And..please have tolerance, support teams, Hish or Reverse is human that have social live too...try to think if you are at their position...facing a lot complains, questions everyday.

Thanks, i hope you will get solution for your problem with Filesonic soon.

Maybe in future..Filesonic can consider to have live chat support...

How the hell you make premium sales, prem? :|

I've switched from PPD to PPS when I saw two sales, too bad now there is no sales or downloads! lol

Hish I can't add my PayPal account and I can't change download limit to 1GB through my settings page. When I left the page and come back data I entered dissipater and I added my password before I changed or added data.

How can I add my data and change settings??? Is there any rules about it and I don't know it?

hi hish bro

got all the 'expected' sale for today :) , keeping finger crossed for more sales :)

i have sent you one pm , please see to it bro and once again thanks for all the help you have done for me. you are the best ! :)

@Mr.WeeD

Try to understand, Filesonic had many members than usershare, so Filesonic support team must be facing more members complains or questions than usershare support team, consider this situation.

And we had this thread too as shortcut, just post our questions or problems with Filesonic here, and Hish or reverse will help you. I always use this thread for asking anything that related with Filesonic.

And..please have tolerance, support teams, Hish or Reverse is human that have social live too...try to think if you are at their position...facing a lot complains, questions everyday.

Thanks, i hope you will get solution for your problem with Filesonic soon.

Maybe in future..Filesonic can consider to have live chat support...

Well put mate , by the way , its Hish , who does the actual work, help and action. :)

I just answer of what I know of my wonderful experience with filesonic.

It would be way better if people here just post her their problems rather than PMing hish everytime and then saying "Hish, i have PMed you" - This practice will only slow down the entire process.

Also , if members will post their problem directly here rather then using PMs , they can get useful replies and hence possible solution to all their problems from online members.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back