FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this before but the question went unnoticed, anyway

is there any chance of increasing the free user download limit to 1GB?

I don't understand dude, why r you asking that? If free users can download upto 1 GB for free , then who's gonna buy premium accounts? How FileSonic gonna get benefits or uploaders who are using PPS is gonna get income???

I strongly don't support this. My opinion only.

I don't understand dude, why r you asking that? If free users can download upto 1 GB for free , then who's gonna buy premium accounts? How FileSonic gonna get benefits or uploaders who are using PPS is gonna get income???

Because 1GB is pretty much the standard these days. Only filesonic forces free users to download files which are less than 400MB.

Besides the majority of the people rely on PPD rather than PPS.

Fileserve to Filesonic remote upload works for anyone?

Its giving me error:
ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

+1

i agree with u

Hi!
Do you know how to do such file folder with 1 link to all parts?

Example:

dc4v0y.jpg

+1

its cooool

anyways for me i have no problem with filesonic i love it and ill stick with it and for the payment thing WOW they really pay coz they payed me ( something i could not imagine was true )

Good that you blocked remote FS2FS for Free Users :)

Yes. I totally agree with you because its unethical.
I strongly believe that should be done with premium members as well.

Nobody should be allowed hijack links so easily.
Uploading/Remote uploading is a painful/time demanding job and it should remain that way.

Uploading is all about who posts first and with quality but hijacking is totally opposite of that and in long run this would ruin business for sure.

PS I don't want to be one who would say -" I told you so".

Filesonic is the best host presently, with its speed and attitude towards good uploaders, i believe they can reach new highs. Also Not to mention their affiliate program which is best available in the market. But this issue, if not resolved , would come to haunt soon enough and will act as party pooper.

My 2 cents based upon my experience of 12 years with file-hosting services

Regards

@reverse: I agree if users are free, but premium can do anything they want. I dont know what is called " 12 years with file-hosting services " but it stupid idea if premium user can't remote from Fsn to Fsn

if a premium user would be allowed to hijack links just like that, believe me give it two months or so there wouldn't be any links left to hijack.

Besides , tell me which filehost provides this feature ?
the answer is: None.

Business Wise :

If a user buys $10 premium account .. that he would always hijack the links which actually he would want to download and he would also post those links and might make few bucks on it without paying anything extra , then eventually he would never require money to extend the account, he would use his points.

Also, If i am a original uploader and I see my sales and downloads going down drastically on this account then I would be deeply disheartened by this and might take some decision unwillingly.

And above all that

What good is a service if you are scared to advertise ?

I personally would like to make filesonic popular by posting my earning screen shots but i am scared as the moment i would do it , all my links would be hijacked and replicated like a million times.

I hope you got my point of concern , lawren123 mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back