FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My email Id has been hacked& FSn account pass has also been changed.Now what to do?
NB:My FS accput also been changed but I am able recover it with help of rickyFS.,now I decide to work with FSn but when I try to login my old account I just can't login.
So plz helo.

Some Ideas: Add functions: Rar/Unrar, Split & Join as RL. I think many uploaders will use your service. Need more resources for this ? You can add extra fee for this to upgrade your servers. No problem, uploaders will pay for extra fee.

so filesonic to filesonic remote upload diabled for free user users...dis is d 1st of the News of newyear....
should we expect downloading restriction waved next?
coz i think only den it would mk sense to hv premium account.
nyways dis is how I c...any input is welcome.

@Hish: I got lots of my RAR files .part01.rar and part1.rar died. The thing I don't understand that, the backup files I NEVER post anywhere yet, also died. Can you explain that?

i see this image in ppd and pps both earning in a day hows is possible... i can't understand so can file sonic tell me how s it

?

f2d3c4.jpg

sorry for bad english..

This Is October Statistics.The Rules Changed Later.

Hi Black69,

Please send me links that are yours.. I will look into it.

Hish

I am not able to get you for what link you wanted to?
any way my email was hotfilearn@gmail.com.
let me know if you want anything.I also have two refferal at that account.If you want I also tell their user name.It will be great if I get back account caz I am interested to your pay per sale offer.I wanna test it.
thanks.

anyone can answer please reply.

im planning to buy FSonic Premium account, can i remote upload Filesonic links directly to my premium account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back