FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here is the deal,Im new to filesonic,Anyhow I had like 13$ with me,now it showing 3$ in my stats area,what happened to other 10$,I did not request for a payout either,well I can't even find a payout button.
Like hotfile you guys paying each week if I exceed 10$?

Hi,

we pay every week if u exceed $15 ...

Send me your user ID and I will look into it.

Hish

Just wanted to say your payment method is very unusual, unlike any other filehosts out there. You don't pay the full amount; you have to leave some bits and pieces behind. I'm sure you have an explanation to all things but I'm just saying it's weird.... somewhat like employers keeping 1 month pay so you don't quit without informing them

Just wanted to say your payment method is very unusual, unlike any other filehosts out there. You don't pay the full amount; you have to leave some bits and pieces behind. I'm sure you have an explanation to all things but I'm just saying it's weird.... somewhat like employers keeping 1 month pay so you don't quit without informing them

Hi !!

Its not the case... We pay you on Tuesday, whatever you made from the previous Saturday till Friday...

If you are unhappy with this... You should blame the fraudulent affiliates!

Hish

Since how many days are you using filesonic?? If you care to read the news section atleast twice a month you would understand whats really happening.

Filesonic Pays every tuesday (whatever you made from the previous Saturday till Friday)

It should be much better now... We had an affiliate RU hundreds of links from a very slow host... It slowed up everything...

Now it is much better,

Hish

Thanks for answering...

Yes, enough, like 7 times the minimum...

Sorry to say, i can not find the PM button / option...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back