FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why FSN never pay all my money to me.
Why FSN pay little for me?
October 29th, 2010 October 29th, 2010 WebMoney $16.94 USD November 9th, 2010 November 5th, 2010 WebMoney $15.34 USD November 16th, 2010 November 12th, 2010 WebMoney $16.87 USD November 23rd, 2010 November 19th, 2010 WebMoney $24.41 USD
But In week i have more than.
Unpaid in USD: $38.39 <<< INcrease every week,
My acc is earntipsdotnet@gmail.com

Hi,

the reason is that we pay on Tuesday and we pay you for Saturday until Friday. If you choose those dates you would see that we pay you correctly... If you read the news section like you are supposed to, you would know that ;)

Hish

the promo said you will be paid in the 2 plans

Really? In that case, I have attracted 24 premium sales in my 2 months with FSo but was only paid 25 cents :O

vjnlvp.png

I never understand about this referral and the premium sales.

The referral link showed I have 1 referral but the premium sales showed 24....

I have 15 + USD in may account from last 1 week..................still no payment received.............when I will be paid?........surely on this Tuesday?......I had 15 + USD b4 last Tuesday also but I was not paid "(

And about this sale?......I should receive 2 USD for sales between 23-28 Nov. na?

[slide]http://picturespk.pk/images/cqs1290999863f.JPG[/slide]

They should be your previous promo earnings (Nov 14). Those who got below 1$, got their earnings as sale money and you guys should not worry about your NOV 23-27 promo earnings. I think they will add a separate request page like the other promos.

And about this sale?......I should receive 2 USD for sales between 23-28 Nov. na?

[slide]http://picturespk.pk/images/cqs1290999863f.JPG[/slide]

Hi,

This is not a sale..

The 14th November promo, you did less than $1 , therefore we had to credit it to your account because we can not send amounts under $1 as mass payment.

Hish

I have 15 + USD in may account from last 1 week..................still no payment received.............when I will be paid?........surely on this Tuesday?......I had 15 + USD b4 last Tuesday also but I was not paid "(

Again with the same issue .......

You said you had over $15 last Tuesday.. That doesn't matter!

Did you have over $15 on the 19th November?

PM me your login email please... I am pretty sure that you didn't have $15 then!

Hish

Really? In that case, I have attracted 24 premium sales in my 2 months with FSo but was only paid 25 cents :O

vjnlvp.png

I never understand about this referral and the premium sales.

The referral link showed I have 1 referral but the premium sales showed 24....

We can all see that you are getting paid for downloads... Therefore, you are on pay per download... So you will get paid for downloads only.

You can change this in settings if you would like to get paid for sales only.

Hish

Showing application error when I click on the confirm link(email) after changing my password and payment option. Also few files that I uploaded via remote upload don't show up in manage files!

Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back