FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont Use Filesonic This file host lying you Guys
i have 2.5$ in my filesonic a/c now i open my filesonic a/c i see my stats showing me my earning .70 cents so carefully to lyer

na , the statics are just weekly , go to payment and check notpaid balance
its not lying
its a great file host

i have 2.5$ in my filesonic a/c now i open my filesonic a/c i see my stats showing me my earning .70 cents so carefully to lyer

lol.. they are paying 10x that amount to many affiliates every day. why would they try not to pay 2.5$?

most probably its an error. try again later, and i would be back. else contact support ;)

It would also be cool to see the earnings for premium sales while I use pay per download. That way I know whether it's good or not to switch to pay per sale (now I can't see whether they bought a 1 month, 3 month etc. account)

Are you sure you chose the correct dates??

PM me your login email and ill take a look at it.

Hish

na , the statics are just weekly , go to payment and check notpaid balance
its not lying
its a great file host

lol.. they are paying 10x that amount to many affiliates every day. why would they try not to pay 2.5$?

most probably its an error. try again later, and i would be back. else contact support ;)

Thank you guys for the support :)... some people don't know what they are talking about unfortunately...

anyway, I offered them help ...

Hish

payments friday changed or whats the reaseon for not being payed? i have 26.5 dollaras in my account

edit .. a time ago when you start pay per download and pay per sale i have choosed ppdl but i look into and the info was blank so i guess thats the reason x_x ....

It seems that FileSonic isn't loading for me.

I tried to access it via a proxy and it works, but I cannot visit FileSonic.com directly.

Please tell me whether there is a problem with my ISP or your site :(

EDIT :
[SLIDE]http://epicimagehost.com/images/untitled2.png[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://epicimagehost.com/images/untitlnen.png[/SLIDE]

I dont know why FSN never pay all my money to me.
Why FSN pay little for me?
October 29th, 2010 October 29th, 2010 WebMoney $16.94 USD November 9th, 2010 November 5th, 2010 WebMoney $15.34 USD November 16th, 2010 November 12th, 2010 WebMoney $16.87 USD November 23rd, 2010 November 19th, 2010 WebMoney $24.41 USD
But In week i have more than.
Unpaid in USD: $38.39 <<< INcrease every week,
My acc is earntipsdotnet@gmail.com

400 mb + 3 days later I did 30 share.

the sum of all downloads 2300

0 sales

Does anyone has a premium if there is an obvious. in this way, this rate has never been so far impossible. 400mb + free download solution of the system may have a check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back