FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hish!
I sent a pm to my previuos issue on digitalpoint forum( I cannot pm on wjunction because i'm newbie user).

My third problem:
I'm using Google Chrome and now the file manager working badly.I can't see the sub-folders in folders.When i copy file to the another folder i cannot click(Only showing "My files")them.Sub-folders are not showing now.

Since how many days are you using filesonic?? If you care to read the news section atleast twice a month you would understand whats really happening.

Filesonic Pays every tuesday (whatever you made from the previous Saturday till Friday)

That's not what happened to me but I'm not going to argue here. It's not important anymore since I cannot extend my premium account therefore not worth investing here.

Hi Hish!
I sent a pm to my previuos issue on digitalpoint forum( I cannot pm on wjunction because i'm newbie user).

My third problem:
I'm using Google Chrome and now the file manager working badly.I can't see the sub-folders in folders.When i copy file to the another folder i cannot click(Only showing "My files")them.Sub-folders are not showing now.

Thank u so much..I will ask someone to look into it.. If they need more info, I will contact u.

Hish

Same problem here. Tried with with Firefox and IE to be sure, doesn't show with either. So sub-folders are unreachable for me atm.

Also when i remote upload, most of my files don't show on manager, so i have to re-upload them 3-4 times sometimes to have them show up. It's very bothersome honestly.

hm, same problem here, havent got this problem before...
im using firefox

Hello Hish,

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but for the past 2 days, i'm trying to FXP files from my server to FiSo and it is pretty much impossible. Yesterday, i was getting disconnected from your servers after transferring 2 files. Today, any transfer that i try keeps failing.

Last Sunday, the FXP was working absolutely flawless and i transferred like 30 GB of files without any problem at all. I don't know why is this happening now. I've tried several clients, didn't mess up with the configuration and my server is 100% working since i can FXP to other file hosts. Is there anything going on in your servers or such?

Yes, but what happens after I uploaded 100 TB of files and I cannot extend my account?

I am not going to rent an apartment and invested a $1,000,000 on renovations if I cannot live there for more than a year! Think about it.

Btw, you still haven't told me why you're restricting HK access. RickyFS from Fileserve mentioned it wasn't fraud. So was it HK government/police policy or restriction?

Megaupload, Filesonic and Fileserve are the three filehosts that restrict HK access and they all have offices in HK (your support number +852 81760924 has a Hong Kong area code as shown on the Afiliate payout email: )

I've experienced lower upload speeds the whole day, is it only at my end or does anyone else also experiense this ?

In that case, any fix comming up?

Hi guys,

The issue with the Manage Files section is now fixed. You should be able to access all the folders without any problems.

If the problem persists, please contact us again.

Regards,

Hish

Yes, but what happens after I uploaded 100 TB of files and I cannot extend my account?

I am not going to rent an apartment and invested a $1,000,000 on renovations if I cannot live there for more than a year! Think about it.

Btw, you still haven't told me why you're restricting HK access. RickyFS from Fileserve mentioned it wasn't fraud. So was it HK government/police policy or restriction?

Megaupload, Filesonic and Fileserve are the three filehosts that restrict HK access and they all have offices in HK (your support number +852 81760924 has a Hong Kong area code as shown on the Afiliate payout email: )

It is for legal reasons that we had to do it.

Hish

I recently bought a premium account at FileSonic. I used to own a premium account when FSO was SharingMatrix and you guys had a daily download limit of 10gb/day.

I've been testing FSO and by chance, I've downloaded over 10GB today but I can still download more files. Question is, do you still have that limit in effect? If yes, what's the new download limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back