FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not good at all !! it does not matter whenever i reach the minimum payout in order to pay me, that is too bad !

On your site you said, you send payouts every Tuesday from the previous Saturday to Friday, but you don't, better to update your information to payouts made monthly !!

I have reached the minimum payout at the end of October, do i should to wait another month to have my earnings because from 30th to 5th of November i did not reach another minimum payout ?!!

Remote upload is complete, some files will not run out
Why??

here also , remote uploads do NOT appear up in the file manager :(

Hey,
If the files still didn't get to file manager by now please send me a PM with the links you're trying to RU.
Thanks
Naija

That is not good at all !! it does not matter whenever i reach the minimum payout in order to pay me, that is too bad !

On your site you said, you send payouts every Tuesday from the previous Saturday to Friday, but you don't, better to update your information to payouts made monthly !!

I have reached the minimum payout at the end of October, do i should to wait another month to have my earnings because from 30th to 5th of November i did not reach another minimum payout ?!!

Hey,
Actually every Tuesday you will be paid out for your earnings from the previous week, ending Friday. Also, please note that as of November 5th, 2010 you will only be able to change your plan (Pay-Per-Sale / Pay-Per-Download) once per pay period.
If you have reached the minimum payout by Friday and have not been paid then please PM me with your user ID and some details and I'll personally look into it.
Thanks
Naija

hellow every one...

i have a big problem.... take a look 1st

filesonic2.jpg

in 2010-11-10 i made 9 sale...but i get 37.8$
its should be 9*5.4=48.6$ [60%=5.4$]

my question is why filesonic doing this for me??? is there anything wrong??
so where is my other money???:@

i want to know one thing

what does this mean ?

Total Paid in USD: $11.06

Unpaid in USD: $8.01
i didn't got any cash from filesonic yet .

i want to know one thing

what does this mean ?

Total Paid in USD: $11.06

Unpaid in USD: $8.01
i didn't got any cash from filesonic yet .

Hi,

Please PM me your user ID and I'll see what is going on.

Thanks

Hish

Click on the sales and see if there were any refunds...

I am assuming that you go 8 sales and 1 refund ....

Anyway, check and let me know.

Hish

I am currently set to pay per download, is there any way to view if people become premium through my downloads so i know if i should switch to pay per sale?

Or is pay per sale only through website affiliate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back