FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 day $400 so far.. so even more? With one filehost? Seems almost impossible unless you're Soul from downtr, freshwap and such :/
It's very much possible. I consider myself a noob but still I made $200 with Filesonic yesterday! I have a full time job and I dont put much work into filesharing so I believe if I did this fulltime it's possible to make $400 and even more in a day.

If you want to start earning with Filesonic then join my team. PM me and sign up under my ref and I'll teach you everything you need to know to make easy money sharing your files.

to Filesonic: I Love you guys! <3<3<3

can filesonic please solve the referral system. Two user is joined with my filesonic referral id but still I can't see any user in my referral page.

I earned 49$ on 14 Nov. on sales. But when i click:
Payout Request

Thank you for participating in FileSonics November 14th promo.
Please use the form below to request your bonus payout from the promo. This form must be submitted before November 19th.

And say:

Number of sales: 0
Number of refunds: 0
Qualifying sales: 0
Bonus payout*: $0

What is the problem?

Hi guys!

The promo request link was a mistake today. Please disregard any message you got about the old promo.

Tomorrow, we will post a new request page. Please request it again tomorrow.

Thanks

Hish

Dear Filesonic Support,

Plz tell me who referred me to Filesonic.
My accout is mrhashi1209@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hey,
Please check your inbox.
Thanks
Naija

I am currently set to pay per download, is there any way to view if people become premium through my downloads so i know if i should switch to pay per sale?

Or is pay per sale only through website affiliate?

Hey,
Under PPD you can view the premium sales you get in the settings page, but the details won't be visible (you can't tell whether you got a one month sale or a 3month sale etc.)

Thanks
Naija

Is it allowed that someone open another account from same IP ( not as refferal ! ) ?

Hey,
Sorry but it is not allowed.
Thanks
Naija

Hello FileSonic
this is what it shows on my Payments Page:
Unpaid in USD:
$30.23

When ill get paid?

waiting for your reply.....
Goldie

Hey,
If you still didn't get paid please send me a PM with your user ID.

Thanks
Naija

What's Going On?
4 weeks gone and i still didn't recieved the payment.
?

Hey,
Please send me a PM with your user ID
Thanks
Naija

can filesonic please solve the referral system. Two user is joined with my filesonic referral id but still I can't see any user in my referral page.

Hey,
Your referrals have to start making money for them to be visible on your referral page.
Thanks
Naija

Can you make a way to verify sites for the 5% per premium purchase with the use of meta tags? other hosting services do this and make it easier for people using sites like blogger who can't upload files to the root folder.

Hey,
You can put your user ID in the meta tag of your site, and inform us when you do.. We will be able to do it manually :)

Thanks
Naija

Payout Request

Please use the form below to request your bonus payout from the promo. This form must be submitted before November 19th.

And say:

What is the problem?

Hey,
The promo request link was a mistake today. Please disregard any message you got about the old promo.

Tomorrow, we will post a new request page. Please request it again tomorrow.

Thanks
Naija

Payout Request

And say:

What is the problem?

where is the promo form????

Dear Filesonic Support,
Unpaid in USD:
$37.29

i want transfer to payout
Thank you !

[slide]http://ca8.upanh.com/16.236.20562017.OKB0/untitled.jpg[/slide]

Hello sir ,
I have a comment .. please i wish from you to turn off that job : that if i have a download link from my specific upload in my own account .. that anybody can to transfer it to another download link in his account by ( remote upload from fso to fso ) . And i do not like that thing realy.
Filesonic is hot good but many uploader do not choose Filesonic because when all Articles of them posting in forums has been copied too easy.

I wish to stop that job and every body dont like that job realy!
thanks ,,

Dear Filesonic Support,
Unpaid in USD:
$37.29

i want transfer to payout
Thank you !
No need for that, payments are processed automaticly. Just make sure you have entered your payout details under "Affiliate Information".

i have $15 right now .. i have no files .. my money comes only through referrals .. am i eligible for the November bonus program .. if i am please let me know to apply

i have $15 right now .. i have no files .. my money comes only through referrals .. am i eligible for the November bonus program .. if i am please let me know to apply

Hi,

yes you are... You will see a request button in news page and statistics... You will be able to request it today when you see it.

Hish

3:11 PM according to London time

and 8:15 PM according to Pakistan time

Tuesday is almost on end

lets see when you update or place the payout request button there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back