FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so free users cannot download files more than 400 mb???

2577c2ad.jpg

Hi,
Im planning to join filesonic too, could anyone teach me how to maximize my earnings ? basically I just need some good website or forum to post my links, I used megaupload for years so I have some experienced already.

can you lift up the downloading size for free users i upload single link movies and just now i noticed filesonic doesnt allow free user to download 400 mb + file well others filehost do allow this except rapidshare i would be glad if you could do that...

Help with FileSonic

Hi,
Im planning to join filesonic too, could anyone teach me how to maximize my earnings ? basically I just need some good website or forum to post my links, I used megaupload for years so I have some experienced already.

I can Help...I try to send You PM but..."lol3lol has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her." :(

Hello FileSonic
this is what it shows on my Payments Page:
Unpaid in USD:
$30.23

When ill get paid?

waiting for your reply.....
Goldie

Can you make a way to verify sites for the 5% per premium purchase with the use of meta tags? other hosting services do this and make it easier for people using sites like blogger who can't upload files to the root folder.

I can Help...I try to send You PM but..."lol3lol has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her." :(

PM me, I can help you.

It seems that because Im a new member I cant use pm fonction at the moment, have to wait few days before:(

@ House Maniac...That they wont do....that is what fetches revenue to them...so no point of requesting mate.

@Goldie....on Tuesday you shall be paid...though billing cycle is from Friday to Friday.

Thank you sonic...today i have so far made 400$...Still im greedy and looking for more $$$...lol

Wow 400$ in one day ??? that's just insane=)
You dont need to go to work anymore:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back