FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Horror story : why i quit filesonic

Here are my stats

8x3ds0.jpg

My payment page shows

2h4x6ba.jpg

And my payment Info box shows

6f1k6b.jpg

They only paid me twice($37.18) when they used to be sharing matrix & they still owe me $25.5. I sent them several emails but no reply till today so i decided to raise this matter here. After they become filesonic,my stats were never fixed till now and they didnt pay. Hope you can reinstate my faith in Filesonic . Thanks

I think FS should allow user to upload folder and the folder uploaded by FTP can appear on manage with all file inside it
It is very helpfull

Today I got this in Payment tab

Total Paid in USD:
$0.06

but I never receive any payment, as I remember there is min payout right?
There is still few dollars in the 'Unpaid'. Wonder where these cents from.

Payment On wednesday???

problem with payment display reports. Total payment sent via PayPal Not Match with Total Paid in USD. Two table has different reports. Please check it.

My Horror story : why i quit filesonic

Here are my stats

8x3ds0.jpg

My payment page shows

2h4x6ba.jpg

And my payment Info box shows

6f1k6b.jpg

They only paid me twice($37.18) when they used to be sharing matrix & they still owe me $25.5. I sent them several emails but no reply till today so i decided to raise this matter here. After they become filesonic,my stats were never fixed till now and they didnt pay. Hope you can reinstate my faith in Filesonic . Thanks

What is this

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i7/bc026c6b.jpg[/slide]

Why don't you fix payment system ?
It shows stats as paid but nothing has been received in my account!

dear my payment page show that i m paid $$$ but i have not receive and it is not friday today

something wrong with payment page and statistic not updating. Stop for uploading now. Will wait till get fixed.

wow...look the download count is stop..haha..stop uploading until get fixed

We're having some issues in the stats because of a new system we deployed, mostly the unpaid balance is inaccurate, but not to worry though! The real stats will be accurately calculated within the next 24 hours. Everything will process normally starting tomorrow.

Your patience is highly appreciated! Thank you.

Rome

Hi,

Whats wrong with filemanager? I finished upload but not showing on filemanager

Please PM me your user ID, and a couple of the links you tried uploading.

Awating your PM,

Rome

Can you add an option to let us know when one of our files is deleted, it would be usefull

Yes that option will be added soon :)

Sorry for my bad English but I dont know how my files get deleted
30 days since they were uploaded?
or
30 days since last download?

And the last question. I have file (myself) get none download upload 4 months ago. my account still be Premium but it'll expired tomorrow. When my files get deleted?

Thanks
PS: Your service is great!

Your files will be deleted after 30 days of the last download in case you're a free user, but as long as you're premium they'll stay.

Thank you for the compliments :)

Regards,

Rome

Hello,

we have deployed the new system on the servers... However, some servers weren't updated... So when you refresh, the stats will be displayed depending on which server you fall onto!

We are working on this now!

regards,

Hish

Have problems withm y stats too, I finally can uplaod files and get the link again today, I uplaoded files which were downloaded few times each but all show 0 time downloaded.
Really getting tired of all the problems had with filesonic these days, plz fix all the problem , that's really annoying for users.

Dear Affiliates,

We have decided to start with the series of promos...

The first one is :

Get An Extra 5$ For Every Single Premium Sold On Saturday & Sunday ..

This is the beginning of a series of insane promos from Filesonic to show appreciation to it's loyal uploaders!

This Offer is Valid For Pay Per Download & Pay Per Sale affiliates!

So Start put up your links and get ready to almost double up your payout on October 30th & 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back