FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS2FS possible?

Of course :)

Filesonic File Manager is really pain, they do not have any search, sorting by date upload also not.

I was make a folder on FIleSonic File manager and upload to that folder by FTP, but it go to "/" folder.

Please change your File Manager.

You'll start seeing updates and additional options in the file manager soon enough, we don't intend to keep it that limited, and we definitely intend to keep the evolution of the website and its options alive and well.

Regards,

Rome

I have question.
If I am on download plan will I see how many premium accounts I have sold ?

Yes, if you look in your stats page all sales will be visible and understood.

Rome

anyone having problem with remote uploading or it's just me?

Please send me your user-ID and a couple of links you were trying out.

Thank you,

Rome

@evil_jin
nice earnings but if you earns so much in a short time you can spare 5$ from your earnings for premium account.

Yeah I know, but would be better if files get deleted after 30 days of last downloaded like every file hosting

I have question.
If I am on download plan will I see how many premium accounts I have sold ?

Yes you can see how many account sold but cant know if it is a 1 month , 6 month or 1 year account.
But when you choose sales plan you cant see how many times your files were downloaded.

Im having trouble with uploading on filesonic, since yesterday, everytime I try to upload a file, when the upload is completed and I want to view the link, I got the message "technical problem, please try again"

Remote was working for a bit before, but now again it's stopped working.

Think that's me going to call it a day with Filesonic. Bitshare seems a better option since I've been testing them out, so Fileserve & Bitshare it is.

Remote upload stuck at pending again by the looks of things :(

Hey,
RU should be working fine but still send me a PM with your user ID and the links you are trying to RU and I'll check it out. Btw where are you remote uploading from?

Naija

filesonic rl download plugin needed plz help me

Try this: http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=467006 :)

Naija

Im having trouble with uploading on filesonic, since yesterday, everytime I try to upload a file, when the upload is completed and I want to view the link, I got the message "technical problem, please try again"

Hey,
Please PM me your user ID and the links your talking about along with a brief description of the problem.
Thanks
Naija

Hey everyone,
RU should be working fine but still send me a PM with your user ID and the links you are trying to RU and I'll check it out. Btw where are you remote uploading from?

Naija

FileSonic Support said:
Hey,
Please PM me your user ID and the links your talking about along with a brief description of the problem.
Thanks
Naija

I cant send pm becasue Im a new user on this forum, have to wait a few day first.
Everytime I try to upload a file, when it is completed at 100%, I click on the view the link button and instead of having the links I have a message saying "technical problem, please try again"

And the file doesnt appear in the manage files neither. I tried different files and always the same problem, having this problem for 3 days nowX-(

I wish Premium members can upload more than 4 files at a time through ftp...the waiting time is a bit high if a premium member wants to upload...it will be ideal to make it 10-20 for premium member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back