FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish,

are there any limits of the storage at FSC ? I have heard it was 4 TB. If so, may I create another account where I will be uploading my staff ? They won't be referrals of course, just next account of mine if I couldn't use my first one because of storage limit.

Hish,

are there any limits of the storage at FSC ? I have heard it was 4 TB. If so, may I create another account where I will be uploading my staff ? They won't be referrals of course, just next account of mine if I couldn't use my first one because of storage limit.

It says unlimited on the premium sign up page, of course nothing is ever unlimited, i'm sure if you threw 500Tb on there they'd probably suspend you.

Need some help regarding filesonic

hello everyone

i want to gain some information about earning through Filesonic actually i am a regular up-loader and i am using
1)Pay Per Download:

but i am not getting good payout i want to increase my earning as well can you guide me

1) how to add affiliate's and who will become our affiliate and what it benefit to me. 2) What is pay per-sale? and where we have to sale and what to sale?

3) Also guide for Plan 3,4,5 as well.

Thanks in advance

is remote uploading from filesonic to fileserve or fileserve to filesonic allowed? is this against their TOS. or its safe. they wont ban my account if i remote upload to fileserve right??

Hi Filesonic,

Today, I can log in my username. It announces:"Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email. ".
Why don't have my username? I have used it for a long time. I'm a uploader. I don't hack, cheat, bug !!! Please check for me. I still have security question and answer. Help me !!! You can contact me with mail: ducdat.trinh_2509@yahoo.com.vn
Username in Filesonic: luffy001
Email registered: sharefilelink@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back