FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My account : nokia241181@gmail.com

I chose the wrong Plan today ,can you change to Plan PPS fixed up to 15 for me! thanks

Hi!

I made the change and left a not on your account that we can not do it again... Next time, u need to wait 7 days
:)
Hish

Hello Hish, :D i'm your affiliate, my earning is about 3-4$/day right now, so could you extend my premium please?
I also sent email to your address request@filesonic.com

Hi

Im still going through my emails, as soon as I get to yours, Ill reply... But if you are making that much, then I dont see why you shouldnt get one ;)

Hish

When I'm PPD I get 2/3 sales in 4-5 days, when I'm in PPS I get 1 sale in 2 weeks. It has happened earlier and also now. Why my luck is like this?????

:D

Last edited:
Warez-bb banned Filesonic
.... stop remote uploading and make this host more free user friendly, or it will prolly be the end of it...

Making a limit of 1gb/400mb to free users just screws everything up...

Can you please not ignore this and try to chat with warez-bb staff?

Filesonic is not banned . They are still same as they were <3

You have to get priviliege beofore post filesonic, wupload, filejungle and safelinking in your post. Wbb did that because of too much spamming :facepalm:

Old users can do filesonic/wupload as well as they did before :D

im not authorized posting outside links here, just go on W-bb and check on the forum comments section, theyr limiting for the newest users, since these hosts suck for free users and since they have remote upload which fills the boards with new sucky uploaders

Filesonic is not banned . They are still same as they were <3

You have to get priviliege beofore post filesonic, wupload, filejungle and safelinking in your post. Wbb did that because of too much spamming :facepalm:

Old users can do filesonic/wupload as well as they did before :D

Yes banned,only old User can Posts with filesonic,wupload.:facepalm: :(

Hi!
Can you add "Clear pending uploads" button in RU?
Because some files are pending for long time and when I restart them they appear immediately!
Thank you!

4a2522.jpg

i just love filesonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back