FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish - Remote upload is not working since yesterday.

remote from wupload not working for me either, looks like i'm gonna have to re-download the file from wupload, then use ftp to re-upload the file:facepalm:
ru always seems to be either very slow, or not working at all:O

How am i supposed to earn money with Filesonic when Remote upload is not working. damm

How can i earn money here in filesonic if the remote upload is f* slow! :facepalm:

Remote upload from Megaupload to Filesonic is not working. please fix it.. is anyone else having this problem or is it just me

Hi guys

We just assigned a new server to Remote Upload, this will help speed things up!

Btw, whoever is saying RU is not working, please specify because this is something serious. If it is just pending, then it is working, but slow! Big difference :)

Regards

Hish

hello filesonic
i signed up five week ago and my
Been using filesonic for about five week, and I'm truly pleased with it. Nice speeds, nice ppd rates and awesome admin.
Please upgrade my account to premium
Affiliate
so i can not get premium account ?

thanks you ^^!

Hello!

If you average at least $2 a day, just email me , as mentioned in my signature :)

Regards

Hish

Hi, FileSonic, I use remote upload from wupload to filesonic, but my download status from the target filehost is always pending. Does that mean I have to wait? Because filesonic has been showing this status for too long, nothing changes. I wonder if my remote upload actually works.
I have already added my wupload premium account to my settings in filesonic, there should be no problem pasting indirect download links to the remote upload box.

Hish - It is pending status for long time. I can see one or 2 files getting uploaded. :) But this is not the situation i have ever witnessed. Overall Filesonic speed is slow.

Cheers

Hish - It is pending status for long time. I can see one or 2 files getting uploaded. :) But this is not the situation i have ever witnessed. Overall Filesonic speed is slow.

Cheers

Pending status for a long time means slow... But you said RU is not working... I had to stop what I was doing and check with the IT guys for any errors, but couldnt find any!

Hish

RU from Easy-Share is not wokring!

What is the error message?

Thanks

Hish

Clear your cookies and add minimum no. of links at a time.

Dear Hish,

Remote uploading is working fine now :) Thanks for resolving the issue.

Last edited:
I use RU to upload megaupload files, it's still pending for 2 days.............
HISH, these news servers are operational or not yet ? What's the delay ?

thx a lot !! I'm very happy =)=)=)

Another good news for me and you guyz :

Remote upload works for me with MegaUpload :))

Back to business ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back