FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this 'free user download limit' mean? Max total file size a free user can download per day or max file size accessable to free user? I set the size to 1G, free users still can only download one single 400M max.
9py21mxlv88d.jpg

so sonicpreview??????

when will it be fixed?????

does anything happen on the weekends, or do you have to wait till the week day for things to get done??

Image hosting having problem, after upload, all pic are in processing. I uploaded >100 Thumbnails today and deleted them from HDD but when i came back & checked them in my filesonic account, they're deleted! :'(
Plz fix this problem.:facepalm:

can't acess my account.

hey hish i can't access my acccount when i try to ogin it says "No user found with such email.". Plz have lok at this .. I have an affiliate premium account. and 290+ GB of files in that account.
User:nidhinstar1.0@gmail.com

Mine is set to 1GB and I haven't heard any complaints. Make sure to enter the reCAPTCHA and your current password (at the bottom) to confirm the change.

It works fine with me now. Thanks. It's just that the page keeps on telling free users that they can only donwload files less or equal to 400M despite my settings. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back