FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can see the # of downloads per file in the file manager on PPS. and on PPS i would still have commission if i knew people who had bought premiums via my links

Did you even think about reading the affiliate page @ FileSonic?
Do you think... maybe... the info is written there?

Hint: It is! (not kidding - ZOMG!)

ahm.. maybe I did on the day I signed up, but now after reached the minimum payout, I've forgot.. I'll go there and check again... thanks anyway :facepalm:

Mr.Jake,

Still Speeds r damn slow while download from Filesonic

Speed I m getting for last 4+ days around :- 150 to 300 kbps in mostly servers

I was getting before :- 5 to 10 mb/s

Please check and fix it as soon as possible

Due to this maybe its effecting on sales when ppl's doesn't get full speed so they will not buy the premium.

Thank you

me too facing same issue for last 5 days

I think is something wrong with downloads count..have someone this problem??

It can't be posible , i posted normal like other days and at this hour i have not even a half from the last days statistic...

Can someone explain me?

G7CCo.png

I love the PPD program. Thanks FileSonic!

Note that my account info are correct

If you can PM me your username that would help a lot. I can't shuffle through 2 million users to find out which one's yours.

Mr.Jake,

Still Speeds r damn slow while download from Filesonic

Speed I m getting for last 4+ days around :- 150 to 300 kbps in mostly servers

I was getting before :- 5 to 10 mb/s

Please check and fix it as soon as possible

Due to this maybe its effecting on sales when ppl's doesn't get full speed so they will not buy the premium.

Thank you

Yes, I agree with you, it definitely will affect premium purchases when this happens. I asked the IT and there isn't anything much. For those who are experiencing slow downloads from NL, please send me a traceroute from your location to the slow filesonic server, NOT the website.

you can see the # of downloads per file in the file manager on PPS. and on PPS i would still have commission if i knew people who had bought premiums via my links

Did they buy it through your referral link or your premium referral link?

Upload RAR files and extract on our servers filesonic ??

Sure?

Can I use premium voucher in store to extend my premium?

Yes, but a better way to do it is to trade in your earnings for premium at half price.

hello, i can't access to filesonic.fr :( My VPS in FR so i can't upload :(

Hi, you'll have to talk to your ISP.

I think is something wrong with downloads count..have someone this problem??

It can't be posible , i posted normal like other days and at this hour i have not even a half from the last days statistic...

Can someone explain me?

There isn't anything wrong with the download counts. Please be patient as the stats are updated throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back