FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get answer ?

Hey xaxes,

I don't think we'll be coming up with 500px any time soon.

Hi Jake . Please support me :(

Would love to when you decide to PM me your account information.

7UYHn.jpg

This is getting scary, more and more servers are acting like this, too bad zooms app cant show on which server I upload, so I know what to report...

After restart, I get normal speeds:

IyC41.jpg

But EVERY time, when I drop new files, it goes slow, and restart is ALWAYS required...which is kinda annoying.

If you've changed which servers are for uploaders, it might happen, that you didn't changed that in API, or similar... ??? Just a wild guess

I'll ask the IT if there are anything wrong or that I'd need to know about it, but so far doesn't seem like there are any problems. I'll definitely check and get back to you if anything is up.

i was again charged two times for my premium account. Please recharge one of them.

And i also never have download speeds more than 15kb/s. Whats going on there????

Hey mmaldo,

First of all, you probably have 2 subscriptions under your account, that's why you're getting charged twice a month. Go to your paypal and cancel one of them.

Second of all please log into your account before starting any downloads if you were to download via browser, or use a download manager.

And please look over our site's FAQ as most of your inquiries have already been answered through there.

i use this...http://s274.filesonic.it buy now i must use a usa server then i need a link to a filesonic usa server :D

Hi,

I'm sorry but I still don't quite understand what you're trying to do.

If you're trying to download files and want it from a US server, I'll have to tell you that it won't be possible because files are stored on different servers. So if you have a file on, ex s210, you won't be able to download it from other servers asides from s210

Hi,

I'm sorry but I still don't quite understand what you're trying to do.

If you're trying to download files and want it from a US server, I'll have to tell you that it won't be possible because files are stored on different servers. So if you have a file on, ex s210, you won't be able to download it from other servers asides from s210

i want a link to a usa filesonic server for UPLOAD !!!!!

i want a link to a usa filesonic server for UPLOAD !!!!!

Ok, then use FTP upload. I would suggest using Filezilla for best performance. So when you connect, connect it to ftp.us.filesonic.com, and you'll be connected to a US server. However if you're in Europe connecting to it, it'll take you a while to upload your files.

Is there a way to disable direct download for premium user when clicking a link?

I don't think so, you can log out of your premium account if you want to disable direct download.

hi filesonic

There is a problem in converting files
remot upload

Please solve the problem

When the status says "Pending" it the files are waiting to be uploaded. We currently have a large queue coming in from megaupload so it might take a bit longer than usual.

Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
I talked to Ricky FS and he is saying that they didn't block filesonic server

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=35113&highlight=fileserve&page=1948

Please check this problem, Thanks

Hey,

I'm just passing down words from what Hish informed. I myself am not too sure about the background of this.

remote upload failed
from wu

hi filesonic
I waited for about 5 hours the first day this gets me
remot upload filels:facepalm:

PM me your username and some links and I can try and see what's wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back