FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi FSO support.
I think there is an issue with my payment again, i dont think i received the correct amount of money, according to my math, im missing 17.20 USD from my payment (2 days of super elite earnings).

My earnings from 2011-08-06 to 2011-08-12 were $544, and i received $554, and i should have received $561.20
Can u explain to me what happened pls Hish?

Also when are we going to receive the PROMO earnings??

Thank you in advance

Can you PM me your username and i'll take a look into it.

Also you have to request your promotion bonus in your stats page before you can receive it. Just simply go to your stats page, and on the right hand side of the table you'll see the 5$ promotion link. Click on it and click on request, then follow the instruction. It'll then be sent to you.

Ru from wu doesn't work.

RU from wupload end as (randomly sometime work most time dont)
ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

pls fix or it is wupload problems?

There isn't any problem from Wupload. If you're still getting errors try using the username: password method, otherwise you can send me your username and some links and i'll try it from my side

Account khanhtrang138@gmail.com 3 weeks and then not get paid
please pay me money

I will have a look at it.

hey filesonic....i can't login with my account. The message is:

Unexpected error during process Authentication: - No user found with such email.

i have tried the "forgot password" and the message is:

Sorry, there is no such email in our database.

What do I do?? Please Filesonic help me...today I should receive my payment but in my email there are no message from filesonic and now i have this problem with my account. However I thought to do the offer of filesonic premium...but if i have these problems I don't think to do it.

Please answer me

Please PM me your username and i'll look into it.

Hi, RU from easy share to File sonic is not working.

This error shows up, what does it mean ?

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Premium Error

Do i need to have a premium account ?

Thanks

Yes, you need a premium account in order to remote upload from other filehosts.

2 weeks for me not to pay :(
nothing on my paypal account
send mp filesonic ;)

PM me and i'll look into it. Please have it detailed also, thanks.

Last edited:
Please check your private message inbox jake.

i still havn't got my payment filesonic jake can you please check your inbox ....

Let me ask you guys a question; what do you think I'm doing?

Telling me to check my inbox doesn't make your problem get resolved faster. Please have some patience as I will eventually get to you.

You guys are not the only ones who need help.

Just be patient guys, no need to worry because your payment has delay for few hours, usually I get mine between tuesday night, this week I get it only today at 2pm but I got it in the end, so keep cool, they wont run with your money ;)

Hi Jake ! I have a problem with my Filesonic Premium Account.
My Remote Upload seems doesn`t working. I changed my password in Wupload account, and after that i re-enter the new password in my settings page in Filesonic in Remote Upload Manager.
The Remote Upload with wupload links still doesn`t working, i give the error :

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

although i enter the corect username and password. this happen because i changed my password in wupload. why ?

Hi Jake ! I have a problem with my Filesonic Premium Account.
My Remote Upload seems doesn`t working. I changed my password in Wupload account, and after that i re-enter the new password in my settings page in Filesonic in Remote Upload Manager.
The Remote Upload with wupload links still doesn`t working, i give the error :

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

although i enter the corect username and password. this happen because i changed my password in wupload. why ?

Hey adystanley,

Have you tried removing your username/password from your settings, and use the old http://username: password method?

If that still fails PM me your filesonic username and some links and i'll have a look at it.

Hi Jake,

I have a question. If a buy a premium account and i use it to transfer files from FSn > WU and to download files from FSn to my computer, will my account get banned ?

Hey Jake or Hish, what happened to the Super Elite on Playsonic? Has it been updated? Yesterday I was there on the slot, but now I am not in the program anymore. Right now I am on the spot 34 on the playsonic ranking, and I have been there for close to 2 weeks. Is there something wrong?

Last edited:
Sent you my user name, and it wouldn't let me use the email address. Just replace "at" to "@", that's my username. As for the ftp upload speed. It was one of my hard drive's problem that lagging the upload speed. Got it working this morning, and was uploading at the usual speed (3MB/s).

Hey Jake or Hish, what happened to the Super Elite on Playsonic? Has it been updated? Yesterday I was there on the slot, but now I am not in the program anymore. Right now I am on the spot 34 on the playsonic ranking, and I have been there for close to 2 weeks. Is there something wrong?

Its updated mate ..

http://www.filesonic.com/elite-info

check there .. (Last updated Aug 15, 2011)

I think you didnt get enough number of sales last week to put you on the super elite list.. :P

N.B. playsonic rank and super elite list is completely different thing.

playsonic rank depends : sales , domain sales, download count and mission
super elite list only depends on number of sales per week .

Last edited:
Its updated mate ..

http://www.filesonic.com/elite-info

check there .. (Last updated Aug 15, 2011)

I think you didnt get enough number of sales last week to put you on the super elite list.. :P

N.B. playsonic rank and super elite list is completely different thing.

playsonic rank depends : sales , domain sales, download count and mission
super elite list only depends on number of sales per week .

Hey Jason,

This is exactly right.

Playsonic ranking has nothing to do with your sales rank. I see that you currently have a lot of sales, however it wasn't enough for this week to be ranked top 50, that's why you're not a super elite.

The URL that shufol provided lets you know if you fall into the top 50 or not.
The rankings are calculated for every Monday - Sunday.

Last night when I logged in, I became super elite. It was updated on August 17th, but when I logged back in this morning, I was no longer in the list so i thought maybe there was a bug or something.

If I didn't make the list, can you tell me what's the difference between my sales and the 50th place on the super elite. I can adjust the linking position of filesonic's link on my website to increase sales cause right now, I have wupload as a primary link, and they became shitty when their download speed dropped and longer wait time between download. Everyday I give wupload about 10 sales which can be changed to filesonic.

Last night when I logged in, I became super elite. It was updated on August 17th, but when I logged back in this morning, I was no longer in the list so i thought maybe there was a bug or something.

If I didn't make the list, can you tell me what's the difference between my sales and the 50th place on the super elite. I can adjust the linking position of filesonic's link on my website to increase sales cause right now, I have wupload as a primary link, and they became shitty when their download speed dropped and longer wait time between download. Everyday I give wupload about 10 sales which can be changed to filesonic.

super elite always updated on every monday second hour . so it was updated on 15th august 2:00 on server time. trust me- no delay was there .

From 2011-08-08 to 2011-08-14 , you didnt get enough number of sales to become super elite. :)

Pm'd you with the answer. Just wasn't sure if i should post it on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back