FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if its a sale from your domain but not one of your file, you wont get the extra 5$
but if its from your files of course you will have it
Ya its my file,but I get 5+ in that sale,does I get 5+ in same file domain sale too?

the remote upload from wupload to fileosnic again not working.....
why is that again?
I try fileserve and it doesn't work too, uploadstation also.
with wupload, the error sometime said file not found, but it;s clearly there and also sometime login premium error???

@all guys: You need move to Filepost or Filefat because they better than Filesonic and Wupload, they have plan rebills for all:
$ 7 PPS + $4 REBILL
$10 PPS + $3 REBILL
60% of all sales and rebills

@all guys: You need move to Filepost or Filefat because they better than Filesonic and Wupload, they have plan rebills for all:
$ 7 PPS + $4 REBILL
$10 PPS + $3 REBILL

Any suggestions on lunch menu mate ?

Please don't hijack this thread. Thread is for FSC helpdesk and queries and definitely NOT for advertizements.

Regards

$ 7 PPS + $4 REBILL
$10 PPS + $3 REBILL

are you blind ? cant you see its filesonic faq and support thread ?X-(

Any suggestions on lunch menu mate ?

Please don't hijack this thread. Thread is for FSC helpdesk and queries and definitely NOT for advertizements.

Regards

Haha, I think you never know you can earn how much from rebill :D, I have join filepost more 1 month and now money from rebills is 70%, so if you earn 100$ on July, you will get more 70$ on August, what do you think about it?

Haha, I think you never know you can earn how much from rebill :D, I have join filepost more 1 month and now money from rebills is 70%, so if you earn 100$ on July, you will get more 70$ on August, what do you think about it?

Mate , we have different of opinions.

I take rebills as Thanks from my side to Filesonic for the awesome service they are providing which actually helps me to get sales in the first place.

Regards

I take rebills as Thanks from my side to Filesonic for the awesome service they are providing which actually helps me to get sales in the first place.

great .. +1 for this line.

Filesonic is the most stable host for uploader and downloder both atm.
I <3 Filesonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back