FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are full of ****.
Because not everyone extends their account.
Maybe only 20%-30% does it.

And why promote a host which has problems?
http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=950288&postcount=378

(PWNED) :)

because you don't know about rebills! Customers don't want extends their account. But Filesonic will auto get money from their paypal or credit card, when they buy 1 month, filesonic will continue get more 11 month and more..., so if you have plan rebills, you will can earn more $70/sale/person =), if don't have rebill, you will only get maximum $12/sale/person

K because this is actually a new feature that we recently added that I wasn't aware about with Web Upload. I checked with the IT, they're adding in more servers in the next couple business days. So for now we're trying to clean it up and free up some space while preparing for the new servers.

Alternative would be to 'pause' uploading on those servers, while work is in progress.

That way, 1000s of uploaders won't have to terminate uploads, and restart them endless number of times.

Once you finish work, you can 'unpause' uploading to those servers that are affected.

Just my 2 cents

Is there any chance to add EntroPay or Paxum as payment method?

Uploading.to use paxum...

Many users cant use this 3 method to get them money...

^^^

Just back one page. Someone already asked that.
Don't worry, the bonus request button will automatic show on your stats when the promo ends.

BTW..i still couldn't connect my Filezilla.

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...

Is there any chance to add EntroPay or Paxum as payment method?

Uploading.to use paxum...

Many users cant use this 3 method to get them money...

Would like to see Moneybooker too, its mastercard option allow users to withdraw money from any distrib, thats very usefull for those who earn a lot and cant transfer all the money they have on paypal/ alertpay to their bank account.

I had a sale today. Where is the extra $5 like Filesonic announced?

u get bonus when promo end :D

Would like to see Moneybooker too, its mastercard option allow users to withdraw money from any distrib, thats very usefull for those who earn a lot and cant transfer all the money they have on paypal/ alertpay to their bank account.

goku_sama mate money bookers reject the filesonic offer :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back