FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 3 types of deletion, DMCA deletion or corrupted disk (old files are not fixed yet)
even if they are very very rare, it may appears very rare.
,if your files are MOVIE format, can be deleted by DIGITAL FINGERPRINTS.

Hi Filesonic team,
Where i can find my extra 5$ per sale in my account? and How i can request it?
Thanks for 1 Year Anniversary Promo

regards,

Last edited:
Jake Pm please.

You don't have to PM me and then post it on the thread to check my PM. One or the other is fine.
I'll eventually get to you.

Hi Filesonic team,
Where i can find my 1 Year Anniversary Promo?
How i can request it?

Thanks,

As stated in the last 3-4 pages, your promotion will be available for request at the end of the bonus period, so at this point August 8th.

There are 3 types of deletion, DMCA deletion or corrupted disk (old files are not fixed yet)
even if they are very very rare, it may appears very rare.
,if your files are MOVIE format, can be deleted by DIGITAL FINGERPRINTS.

This. Thank you for educating people about Digital Fingerprints.

My ID is: 1625337

Hey, the files that were removed from your account were deleted by digital fingerprints. It's just another method of how DMCA track copyright movies easier and faster.

Last edited:
I really don't know on which language, or which words I should use, or how many times I have to repeat my questions, I am spending my second day stuck in front of the screen resetting uploads on and on, and no one is replying did you even read my message, nothing else.

Some of the servers are slow with web upload again (50kb/s) , it worked flawlessly for 2 weeks almost, now issues are back.

s269,
s273,
s260,
s262,
s264,
s265,
s197,
s193,
s191
etc...

And somehow, I always get those slow, over and over again.

wait, are you telling me you're uploading rather than downloading through those servers?

I just checked with the IT, they told me that our server just got overloaded and they've already ordered more of them to be added within the next couple business days. You should see an improvement relatively soon.

Last edited:
I love you already, hahah.

Answering on your question, yes. Why? It's what I get when I upload with WEB, option.

K because this is actually a new feature that we recently added that I wasn't aware about with Web Upload. I checked with the IT, they're adding in more servers in the next couple business days. So for now we're trying to clean it up and free up some space while preparing for the new servers.

I'm R-uploading the link from my account (since you never provided me yours or i'm too lazy to find it if you did) and the file's loading fine. So i don't think it's Oron -> FS that has a problem. What's the error that the file's giving you in the "download status" or "status"?

Hello filesonic. I have problem with my last payment. I'm still waiting for this, but in my payments page in filesonic I see paid via paypal.... Can you help me ? please

my account ID is 64185

the problem that from 3 hours the statut is ''pending''

What wrong with the remote upload?
My files won't upload, they stay on 'Pending' ...

Ya we're overloaded with uploaders now, and at the same time we're trying to improve how our server system works. There are few servers that are slow on the upload, but most of them (i'd say 80%) are running fluent. Don't worry about it, new servers are on their way and will be plugged in once they arrive.

Thanks for bearing with us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back