FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have 2 doubts ...regarding filesonic elite..

I owned filesonic premium till last week i.e till April 13th.

I use to get atleast 2-3 sales every day for my files with filesonic till my account was in premium status..

But my filesonic premium expired on 13th April, from then no sales for the past 8 days.. This has never happen to me with filesonic.

I do not know whether we need to hold premium account in order to generate a sale with filesonic if we are in Elite plan.

2)

My files got deleted just after 7 days of my premium account expire.

I have lost nearly 150 Gb (1200 files approximately) of videos..
Does the files get deleted immediately after my premium account expire, if they are not downloaded for the past 30days ?

Else will has to remain for 30 more days after expire of my premium account?

Plz let me know ..

regards

Justvj4u

(Sorry for my poor english)

@ justvj4u: well i think your question is that after premium expired what time period will be available for your files to keep in your account.

[SLIDE]http://vvcap.net/db/lVLi18dcPef3Z2DNUXUc.png[/SLIDE]

so if your files do not get download for 30 days then your files will be removed if your account is free. other wise if your files getting downloads so your files never be deleted untill files going to be claim by original owner of file.

and if you have premium account then your files never be deleted it doesnt matter file getting downloads or not untill files going to be claim by original owner of file.

i suggest you to take backup always in another folder if you think that file can bring sales or downloads :)

regards

my filesonic account is been banned ? wtf is happening ? I renewed my account for 5 month and you lot just cancelled it ? this is something I wasn't looking forward to might just stop using filesonic and move to uploadstation you guys are taking a piss !

First time I got this mail from Filesonic:-

http://eih.bz/s0/8cdcf0b292.png
http://eih.bz/s0/8cdcf0b422.png

these files I have uploaded last night once upload finish Filesonic deleted these files and I got this email but I dont know what I do now..
All files were movies.
File deleted reason: digital fingerprinting
Can someone tell me what I do next?

Well sounds strange. Looks like FS is going to create a new DRAMA like HF did. This could be happen to us as well. We should wait and see what Hish suggest in this regard!

For the time being, stop being uploading the movies, Champ. I think there is some problem with the extension e.g. *.avi, *.mpg, & *.mkv (Maybe)

@rishabh did you share your account with others?? or did u use your account to transfer files at different servers or file hosts? If a premium account is accessed by multiple IPs then it will be banned...

my filesonic account is been banned ? wtf is happening ? I renewed my account for 5 month and you lot just cancelled it ? this is something I wasn't looking forward to might just stop using filesonic and move to uploadstation you guys are taking a piss !

Hi

Your account was Blocked for accessing from 10 Countries and 47 ISPs.

So move to any host you want that allows account sharing!

Hish

well i am also getting this
MAYBE_BLOCKED_IP

can't geeting??????

Hi

Check with the other host... This problem is not from us... Some hosts block your IP after you remote upload many files because they dont want the files going to their competitor

Hish

Well sounds strange. Looks like FS is going to create a new DRAMA like HF did. This could be happen to us as well. We should wait and see what Hish suggest in this regard!

Hi

We are doing this so that we don't create any drama like they did! This is a step forward for all of us... This will help us stay in business!

Hish

Last edited:
Hello Hish,

Why are you doing this? What is the problem with these kinda of files? how can we avoid us? What do you want to say? Please make it clear so that in future we all can take care of this :)

Hello Hish,

Why are you doing this? What is the problem with these kinda of files? how can we avoid us? What do you want to say? Please make it clear so that in future we all can take care of this :)

Why are they doing this?
- To not be sued like RS and HF

What is the problem with these kinda of files?
-You are uploading copyrighted material. Filesonic in LEGAL company, which does not support uploading copyright content, how unobvious is that?
They are NOT warez hosting company.

What do you want to say?
-Don't upload copyright material. Or else,... :)

I really sometimes don't understand these childish comments, and people who aren't aware that, if you upload copyright material, you can get:
1. files deleted, or
2. ban.

Hish never ever answered one question related to warez, forums, or anything that is related to material you upload. Why do you think he will start now?
When will you realize where you are, what you are doing, and how this is working?
Posting images related to warez, links containing warez, talking here about warez forums, questions of any kind related to copyright material, can only lead you to permanent ban from Filesonic. So, how stupid do you have to be to even ASK anything related to that? I mean, it is ridiculous how nobrainers come here, and complaining how Filesonic deleted their warez files.

WTF did you expected? Red carpet? Lemonade served?

" you can not mass copy same folder", even if I select 10 files this error still appear.
this error is really abusive while selecting files by search with name of file.

10 Countries and 47 ISPs, it comes from both causes " remote upload to several hosts
from filesonic " if you did not share your password.

and "select all files " and "select all files on page" must be seperated, otherwise nobody can choose 999 files or 100 files or 250 files with "select all files" , nobody wants does not want to click 999 times click to select files.

@Hish

Mate I have got dynamic IP which changes every time I restart my modem and other than my home computer I access this account from only 3 places which my college, my RDP and Home computer obviously ! I don't share this account to anyone and why will I when it's for me personal use ?

Only use your filesonic premium account from 1 ISP.

If your ISP gives you dynamic IP still the starting 2 no's of IP address will be usually permanent.

Like XXX.XXX.YYY.YYY

values in Y variables may change every time you reboot the modem but X variables will be permanenet most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back