FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome just got past my first 300$ mark at FSo thanks to a 1year sale :P (got $126.65 plus a domain sale $7.45)

013e11.png

when is pay day :D

Last edited:
@champofchamps this is a common technology and almost all big file hosts like rs, hotfile uses this technique to detect illegal files.

Buddy thats I know but Should I worry due to this? bcoz the movies which I had uploaded its not only me who uploaded first on net in Filesonic there are many guys who had already uploaded same movies in Filesonic and all links r working fine so far.. As I said what I do next? Should I stop uploads movies for 2 to 5 days or what, bcoz I dont wanna lost my ac due to this :)
I had sent pm to Hish, but so far no reply :|

Buddy thats I know but Should I worry due to this? bcoz the movies which I had uploaded its not only me who uploaded first on net in Filesonic there are many guys who had already uploaded same movies in Filesonic and all links r working fine so far.

I don't know much about this technology but the same file you have seen on net may be having different MD5 checksum. The third party leeching services like rsleech provides a function called "MD5 change". It changes the files checksum so that it cannot match to the checksum which was marked illegal at filehost.

Yes I know that and I also change MD5 in my every link :)
but my movies always contain in original format like. Avi Mpeg Mp4
I think I will try to rar it each n every single movie..

Let c will it work or not..

Buddy thats I know but Should I worry due to this? bcoz the movies which I had uploaded its not only me who uploaded first on net in Filesonic there are many guys who had already uploaded same movies in Filesonic and all links r working fine so far.. As I said what I do next? Should I stop uploads movies for 2 to 5 days or what, bcoz I dont wanna lost my ac due to this :)
I had sent pm to Hish, but so far no reply :|

I am sure you will lose your account very soon. Nothing you can do about it.

It says on login that my email doesn't exixst... but if I click on forgot password, it send to my email 1 new password...

Hey you, you are banned! It's that simple.

Last edited:
me too.. more than 50 files today :(

Me too have a lot of files corrupted today X-(X-(
And of course its from files that i uploaded long ago and worked perfectly and I dont have them anymore on my computer.

Filesonic you should really seriously consider this problem and work on it , this is just killing our work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what “ corruption”

what can I do ?

support fixing this problem as they fixed application error and randomly file generation error.

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins
remote upload suck for me

try again with correct login mate if problem remains simply pm to hish he will solve your issue as he comes online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back