FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was possible to steal cookie information on a Windows machine just because it was connected to the internet, Microsoft would issue a patch.
It is NOT possible.

It must be a FileSonic specific issue - not a general issue.

it is a very possible way to do.

even there are a lot of peeps that selling premium accounts from stolen cookies

People must have hacked accounts otherwise via trojans etc.
Or the sites which offer host to host remote transfer - where you insert your premium account information.

No one can 'track all cookie information all over the world".
Might be possible inside China, but nowhere else.

That's why you have to clear your Recent History everyday. And change your password periodic.

Many Premium Account thief, use some software to track all cookie information all over the world. Once they got your cookie, they can do anything with your account.
Users with habits never logout everytime close the browser is main target for them. That's what they've looking for.

Always clear your recent history everyday, it can increase your account safety.

I will say that I have seen cookies to premium accounts posted on websites before.

hi hish and other guys
look at my SS
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i17/0d5a0d.jpg[/slide]
How it can be? i own a blog and all my file's links are mine..why it just counted as domain sale? :|

sorry for my bad english.. i hope you know what I mean

their might have a possibility :

that somebody enter your site which is registered to filesonic and go to another website which is not registered to filesonic and buy a premium account from a file of that unregistered website... than you will get domain sale because of cookie was tracked by filesonic.. (its a bonus one ,my guess)

but wait until hish answer you the exact one.. :P

hmm is it me or is the RU slow :(

6f3f83.png

cause the ones that say COMPLETED but are PENDING have been like that for ages.. same with the ones IN PROGRESS (very slow)

Please fix that problem with ftp (*pending for long time), and of course the problem with rename files ......i can't post anything ...my files pending in ftp....you start to be full of bugs and that's annoying .....i started to post with mirror....soon without filesonic if youu keep this way

is filesonic down, at this moment?
is up , but full of bugs....better down than this way

their might have a possibility :

that somebody enter your site which is registered to filesonic and go to another website which is not registered to filesonic and buy a premium account from a file of that unregistered website... than you will get domain sale because of cookie was tracked by filesonic.. (its a bonus one ,my guess)

but wait until hish answer you the exact one.. :P
oh i see..
it's just a bonus :))
thanks for the explaination..

Hi guys!

There is a big possibility that files will not move in the next 30 minutes...

Now the good news is, that this maintenance is a step forward towards moving files on time... We will keep you posted.

Thank you all for your understanding & patience :)

Best Regards

Hish

Signature from email:
Hish
Sales Manager
FileSonic

He, he, all this time I didn't know that the Hish is guy from support department who gives us a help and replies to our emails. Thanks Hish. (y)

Signature from email:
Hish
Sales Manager
FileSonic

He, he, all this time I didn't know that the Hish is guy from support department who gives us a help and replies to our emails. Thanks Hish. (y)

hey :)

We have a support department who take care of support... But when it is related to affiliates, I step in !

I help as much as I could :)

Best Regards

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back