FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anytime filesonic have a bug ......i dont have sales....and same answer....maybe just a bad day....lol.....when is working all fine...i dont have a day without a sale (2-3-4)

Since last week, I got an E-mail says My earning was holding by them and asked me to show where I put my links on(and of cuz I showed them), untill this week, another payout day has been passed, I am still waiting for my payment.
Sad with this issue.

Well i m very happy bcoz most of the peope has gone :D
just creating BIG BULK of Filesonic LINKS :D
u'll see me sun with gud nmbr of sale which i was getting

anytime filesonic have a bug ......i dont have sales....and same answer....maybe just a bad day....lol.....when is working all fine...i dont have a day without a sale (2-3-4)

I have had 11 consecutive days alternating with at least one sale, immediately followed by 11 days without selling. These are just things like that. Alternate good and bad periods. Everything will be fine, just need to be a little patient, and do the same intensity, as if everything was all right.

I have had 11 consecutive days alternating with at least one sale, immediately followed by 11 days without selling. These are just things like that. Alternate good and bad periods. Everything will be fine, just need to be a little patient, and do the same intensity, as if everything was all right.

Right mate.
Always expecting sales, but when it's not come, what can i say...:)
Just my bad luck, and like you said sometimes we have good and bad periods.
5 days no sales, stats working fine now, nothing wrong with FSo ( Maybe yesterday they had frozen Playsonic for maintenance cause they want launch mission and reward on this week or next week, i hope it will be a good surprise for us )

hi hish and other guys
look at my SS
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i17/0d5a0d.jpg[/slide]
How it can be? i own a blog and all my file's links are mine..why it just counted as domain sale? :|

sorry for my bad english.. i hope you know what I mean

hi hish and other guys
look at my SS
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i17/0d5a0d.jpg[/slide]
How it can be? i own a blog and all my file's links are mine..why it just counted as domain sale? :|

sorry for my bad english.. i hope you know what I mean

Hello

Please PM your user id ( ref-id) to hish.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back