FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is off topic but i am still writing. Can sb tell me some forums not known much but can bring sales. I am positing in some popular forums; but i started to think that they all are useless.

ugrpau

It's all up to you to decide.
At least you should have positive thinking, every posting you made ( In forums or your site ) always had possibility to bring sales, if not now, maybe tomorrow...

Sometimes i even get surprise because i had sales from minor forums.

In that case , PM your id to hish and also any of ur link to confirm.

Regards

I send him, and recive answer on some other forum...

He said that I use account from 6 countris and 5 ISP. And I just want to know how is this possible. 5 ISP in & countries?

I have 2 VPS at knowinservers, in Netherlend and Germany, and use premium to donwload sometimes at home. This isnt forbiden at anybody.. Just here...
Also how I will know if someone hack my account? I cant find logs anywhere in my account so I cant find if someone else use my premium account. On rapidshare and hotfiles premium users recive mail when account is used at more then 5 ISPs at one day...

That's why you have to clear your Recent History everyday. And change your password periodic.

Many Premium Account thief, use some software to track all cookie information all over the world. Once they got your cookie, they can do anything with your account.
Users with habits never logout everytime close the browser is main target for them. That's what they've looking for.

Always clear your recent history everyday, it can increase your account safety.

Gerner2010

It's up to you want believe that or not.

I won't post something if the information is not right.
And believe me, Hish and Filesonic IT had aware on this matter, they've work on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back