FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@reverse you will look hot in this dress ;)

When i was born , the nurse did say to my mom that your kid is very sexy :)

I will try it to check , if it adds to it :D

@ cvrle77 , dress is kind of loose :) ( over sized )
I will resize it to my figure , I hope you wont mind that :D

Hello
Files uploaded via ftp have again big delay and files which I uploaded hour ago I still cant see on filesonic. It was yesterday and its today again. Please do something witht that.

Finally!!! It's been born.....

[SLIDE]http://eih.bz/s0/tmpf953.png[/SLIDE]

My payment has arrived.... This was a very difficult birth, but it's here.

I just hope I don't have to go through all this again whenever I reach another payout!!

Thank you Hish and FSC!! <3<3<3

wiping going on, after 2200 files gone, 900 files gone too today.

Djkelaj : Last night many of my friends lost files include myself
it seem to be something wrong with Filesonic or its now creating new issue :( If the files got delete like this so no one cannot make sales.

just let djkelaj left , he's nothing but the master of Remote Upload,
he hates leecher while his self is a big leecher :)

he will not going anywhere i believe, he just whining badly here like a kid :)

imho, filesonic will not lost even a single things if he deletes all of his files.

Virtual : Every one leeching files from Internet Reason : You cannot make movie,games or other things in your home so for download n upload movie you need to get links from Internet :)

AS far as djkelaj concerned He is expert in Remote upload + he got good experience in this field so you cannot say this shit words to him you should show him some respect I dont like what u said be a professional guy dont show here a child attitude :)

Finally!!! It's been born.....

[SLIDE]http://eih.bz/s0/tmpf953.png[/SLIDE]

My payment has arrived.... This was a very difficult birth, but it's here.

I just hope I don't have to go through all this again whenever I reach another payout!!

Thank you Hish and FSC!! <3<3<3

Nono, it will never happen again... I really apologize for the issue, it was a small human error :)

Thanks so much for your patience!

Regards

Hish

Djkelaj : Last night many of my friends lost files include myself
it seem to be something wrong with Filesonic or its now creating new issue :( If the files got delete like this so no one cannot make sales.

Virtual : Every one leeching files from Internet Reason : You cannot make movie,games or other things in your home so for download n upload movie you need to get links from Internet :)

AS far as djkelaj concerned He is expert in Remote upload + he got good experience in this field so you cannot say this shit words to him you should show him some respect I dont like what u said be a professional guy dont show here a child attitude :)
Yes I agree with you Champ of champ.
And yesterday my 150 files have deleted:'( Please Hish fix this issue. If you will daily delete my files than what will I earn money from FSO:(

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back